Oh no, you shouldn't have... (really)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Ok folks, I have just, yet again, been unfortunate enough to have the sound on when those bl**dy Frozen pendants were presented. Grr! So, it got me thinking...what gifts from Q would you be devastated to receive?!

Just thinking of what I have caught today...

Frozen pendant
A set of Aah bras
Fake candles with remote control that look like they came from the pound shop...
Flash pad

I am sure there are hundreds more, but I'll see what you come up with first :)

Fake peony flowers
Wen Tsv
LG bag ( however id be happy if they included the receipt so i could get a refund :D :cash:)
Most on the Qvc "Fashion"
Any Qvc presenters Book :mysmilie_51:

Anything by Basso
Any Tova perfume
A Kipling hat
A Butler and Wilson creepy skeleton hand brooch
A Yong Kim frock
A pelvic floor exerciser
A Charie bear

Anything by Basso
Any Tova perfume
A Kipling hat
A Butler and Wilson creepy skeleton hand brooch
A Yong Kim frock
A pelvic floor exerciser
A Charie bear

Hahah brilliant how could i forget Basso and the creepy bears :mysmilie_59:

Great thread I thought!

Cringe-worthy QVC viewing of 2014 must be the moment JF starting singing along with the frozen pendant 'Let it goooo let it gooowwoowwhoa".. ahem, yes.... keep taking the medication. Even worse, the box then was closed, the pendant music still played .. so, yes for me, that pendant would be a gift no-no, especially at that ridiculous price. Only worth £2 if that

other dissapointing gifts from QVC would be:
A fit-in-a-plant-pot garden hose
Peony fake flowers. Putting them on a grave would be an insult IMVHO
Lulu bag - never has something so expensive looked so cheap
Anything from That un-ironed bag lady clothing range - gosh cannot remember the designer
Kirks folly
Bare Minerals line - only because Im allergic to their 'minerals'

great thread great thread!!! :mysmilie_59:

All of the "absolutely stunning" tat that Jill Gaunt presents. (does anyone actually OWN a flickering rose that floats in the bath ?????)

Ok folks, I have just, yet again, been unfortunate enough to have the sound on when those bl**dy Frozen pendants were presented.

I'm feeling particularly sadistic this Christmas and might well give the Frozen pendant to my bitch of a sister-in-law's 4 year old. Just imagine on Christmas Day afternoon, once tempers have started to fray a bit: 'mummy, mummy: I'm a princess, so have to play my Frozen pendant music every 15 minutes...":song:Let it go, let it go...:song:"

That'll teach the sour old cow to lord it over the rest of the family with her perfect ****** life.

Last edited:
My list is:

1) Yankee candles - they trigger my migraines
2) Any of the 'plated' jewellery - it turns me as green as The Hulk.
3) Joan Collins perfume - scent of a nursing home isn't my thing (and I worked in plenty so know what I'm saying)
4) Butler and Wilson items - a.k.a Alibaba tat.
5) Anything by Richard Ward - thieving git.
6) Artscapes top - I like my art on my walls not my chesticles
7) Emu boots - the new design doesn't fit me, I tried it (boooooo)
8) Any of Delboy's books

I've a new one to add: the Cozee Homes tsv. It may be warm, but boy is it ugly!!

Also, a Kipling monkey/purse/pencil case or any ugly bag in one of their prints
Any crunkled up garment from that fictional fashion designer 'Yong Kim'- as most of you seem to have on your lists!
Revitalash or any beauty product/contraption that requires daily use for 900 days

And, how can I forget, the OH NO YOU BOUGHT ME A NO NO!!!

I'm feeling particularly sadistic this Christmas and might well give the Frozen pendant to my bitch of a sister-in-law's 4 year old. Just imagine on Christmas Day afternoon, once tempers have started to fray a bit: 'mummy, mummy: I'm a princess, so have to play my Frozen pendant music every 15 minutes...":song:Let it go, let it go...:song:"

That'll teach the sour old cow to lord it over the rest of the family with her perfect ****** life.

This is possibly my favourite post ever!

He pinched the Tangle Teezer idea and "created" the Tangle Angel (which isn't as good imho).

He pinched the Tangle Teezer idea and "created" the Tangle Angel (which isn't as good imho).

I really would like my tangle teezer to have a handle, but I wouldn't but one on principle.....

Latest posts

Back