Tower ceramic pan set Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
I must say that having not bought anything from IW for some time I was tempted by the Pick of the Day Tower Ceramic Pans set for £99.99 (and 3 flexi-pays!). It seems like a bargain, and you get a 10 year guarantee from Tower. Bought them in Sage as our kitchen is green. Anyone else bought this range of pans and if so, what do you think of them?

Had these on a previous offer -very cheaply made and one of them already had the paint chipped - was sent back!

Not happy with mine. I got the colour change frying pans and they are sticking already

It's also worth noting that even though they say they work on the induction hobs the ones we did didn't.

Just thrown my ceramic frying pan in the bin. After a couple of weeks things started to stick,then it got so difficult to clean it just wasn't worth it:sad:

Surely if they stuck or peeled Tower would have to replace or refund them beacuse of the 10 year guarantee?

Surely if they stuck or peeled Tower would have to replace or refund them beacuse of the 10 year guarantee?

They would (probably) but you would also have to return them everytime and pans are not the cheapest to send back each time.

I see there's a new kid on the block now.........the Metallic Pan Set

The very honest and charming Mr Mason said last night that he'd a good mind to get rid of his other set and get these!! He only bought the other set before Christmas.

I see there's a new kid on the block now.........the Metallic Pan Set

The very honest and charming Mr Mason said last night that he'd a good mind to get rid of his other set and get these!! He only bought the other set before Christmas.

Are you suggesting the Cockerney barra boi, Mikey is telling fibs? He wouldn't would he?:mysmilie_11:

yes Mr Mason is so honest and generous as well i am sure i have heard him say if you are not happy return the goods and HE will give you your money back my goodness he must be rich:mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back