Yankee Candle Trend Collection Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
Saw a new collection on QVC's website this morning - 703969. It's two large jars but comes on auto delivery. Was just wondering if anyone knew what the future drops were going to be. Thanks.

Is it the raspberry and pink grapefruit large jars? If so I ordered it as a single option as the description implies you get exactly the same set on auto delivery. I tested them out as samplers first and love the fragrances but the auto delivery would be over-kill as my large jars always last me ages :)

Do you think that is right though? There is no AD button online that I can see and don't they usually have a different number?

I got those candles elswhere, really nice IMHO.

I know the answer:
2nd drop - Beach Holiday & Wild Sea Grass
3rd drop - Gingerbread & Vanilla Bourbon
4th drop - Sparkling Cinnamon & Sparkling Snow

OMG I like the sound of all of them! I did return the TSV, though I've bought some Yankee elsewhere since then, so I might just be tempted.

I am sure you Yankee nuts have already seen this during the Yankee hour on now (10.00-1100am) but in case not, to let you know, the auto deliveries are actually a bit different from those mentioned earlier in their thread, notably the third and fourth drops. They are:

February: Red Raspberry & Pink Grapefruit
May: Wild Sea Grass & Beach Holiday
August: Gingebread Maple & Vanilla Bourbon
November: Berry Trifle & Cranberry Twist

I am sure you Yankee nuts have already seen this during the Yankee hour on now (10.00-1100am) but in case not, to let you know, the auto deliveries are actually a bit different from those mentioned earlier in their thread, notably the third and fourth drops. They are:

February: Red Raspberry & Pink Grapefruit
May: Wild Sea Grass & Beach Holiday
August: Gingebread Maple & Vanilla Bourbon
November: Berry Trifle & Cranberry Twist

Thanks for the correction and sorry everyone - I tweeted QVC and that info I posted was what they told me.

I've already ordered, I think I preferred the first version of drop number four but I can always cancel after the third drop so it's not a problem.

I don't know if to go for this or not.

I bought the TSV and will be keeping it as I can't be bothered with the hassle or cost of sending it back, but if I'd have know about this one, I would have ordered this auto delivery instead.

Thanks for the correction and sorry everyone - I tweeted QVC and that info I posted was what they told me.

I for one was grateful for the info anyway, warwa100. Not your fault if you were mis-informed.

Sadly, even reduced, the price is over my threshold of £15 per jar, as you can often get them for less online, and these work out at nearly £17 apiece (well £16.84) with the P&P. Mean, moi?

I don't know if to go for this or not.

I bought the TSV and will be keeping it as I can't be bothered with the hassle or cost of sending it back, but if I'd have know about this one, I would have ordered this auto delivery instead.
I sent my TSV back, it cost £3.65 with MyHermes and I will get the outward delivery refunded. It was really convenient as I printed the label at work and dropped it off at a garage on my way home from work.

Sadly, even reduced, the price is over my threshold of £15 per jar, as you can often get them for less online, and these work out at nearly £17 apiece (well £16.84) with the P&P. Mean, moi?

I don't think I'll be buying it either. I try to keep my large jars at £15 each.

Latest posts

Back