Yankee Candle Trend Collection Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive really only ever paid max of £14 for one & that includes newest releases ect

Absolutely. You can usually buy for £14 max but I will stretch to £15 or so (on eBay, for example) only for one I really want that is hard to get hold of. This Trend duo and the ADs are likely to be readily available so I'll wait until I can get them cheaper. I'm not crazy about the fragrances anyway. The recent TSV/AD ones, although not exclusive, were at least a better price so I did go for those.

I am relatively new to the joys of Yankee so I would welcome any tips on where to buy cheaply. I ordered a few things in the yankee candle.co.uk sale last month and they were reasonable. I am also going to try to get to the outlet store in Ashford at some stage but I don't know how good the prices are there. Anyone?

I bought Whicksandwhacks wax tarts from Amazon, £3.75 for 10 plus free P & P. The tarts are small but they do have a good strong smell and I only use 1 or 2 in my Yankee electric tart burner so it is working out cheaper than the Yankee tarts.

Hello I forgot Yankee was on and missed seeing this collection on air.

Does anyone remember if the candles from the 2nd and 3rd will be available in the UK or were Usa exclusives.

Thanks.

I can accept the YC sets of 3 large jars do incur higher postage costs, due to the weight; but why is the p+p also £5.95 for this set of two?!:down:

The P&P is probably the same because 2 jars are in the same mailing weight and size band as 3. I don't know about Hermes' costs because I have only used them a couple of times but, for example, with Royal Mal to send one nail polish costs £3.20 2nd class; to send one Yankee large jar also costs £3.20.

I can accept the YC sets of 3 large jars do incur higher postage costs, due to the weight; but why is the p+p also £5.95 for this set of two?!:down:

When I have bought two jars in the passed from QVC (only once) I have noticed they put them in the same box that they send out three jars in, so that could factor into it.

When I have bought two jars in the passed from QVC (only once) I have noticed they put them in the same box that they send out three jars in, so that could factor into it.

Yes ive had the same size box for two and three jar candles, However i think it was Borris Bear that returned her set of 3 large jars and she paid under £4 with Hermes so Q could easily charge £3.95 or even £4.95 postage for the sets of large jars.

Yes ive had the same size box for two and three jar candles, However i think it was Borris Bear that returned her set of 3 large jars and she paid under £4 with Hermes so Q could easily charge £3.95 or even £4.95 postage for the sets of large jars.

Yes it was me who returned the TSV for £3.65. I ordered the Trend Collection over the weekend (Saturday evening I think) and it has arrived today. The box is definitely a 2 candle box.

Hi AndiK, I was at the Ashford outlet on Sunday and their products are cheaper than on the website for the most part! Not sure why as they have overheads there that they don't online. It was mad busy so didn't stay long but there were some bargains to be had. Mostly Xmas stock on sale but I find that it doesn't have to be Christmas to burn some fragrances.

Hi AndiK, I was at the Ashford outlet on Sunday and their products are cheaper than on the website for the most part! Not sure why as they have overheads there that they don't online. It was mad busy so didn't stay long but there were some bargains to be had. Mostly Xmas stock on sale but I find that it doesn't have to be Christmas to burn some fragrances.

Many thanks, Siandc. I don't know anyone else who's been so have been wondering. I think I'll try to get there on a weekday to avoid the worst of the crowds and maybe when they next have a sale because it's not worth the trip for me if I don't get a true bargain (or six). Very useful to hear your opinion on the place.

Latest posts

Back