Who is the new presenter on Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ibaisaic

Registered Shopper
Just seen a tweet from Ideal World asking us to guess who their new presenter is.

Apparently it's someone who has swam with sharks. I suggested that it would be another Bid TV cast off.

Must be desperate to make themselves bankrupt. Who in their right mind would want to listen to her ranting on about Karcher, ceramic pans etc etc.... can you imagine it??

Why on earth do they need another presenter?
What they need desperately is new and interesting products and not more shouty obnoxious presenters

No doubt they too didn't find her that tasteful otherwise she wouldn't be around to tell the tale!

No doubt they too didn't find her that tasteful otherwise she wouldn't be around to tell the tale!

The shock waves of her screeching voice across the ocean beached a whole load of them along a New Zealand beach.

Just seen a tweet from Ideal World asking us to guess who their new presenter is.

Apparently it's someone who has swam with sharks. I suggested that it would be another Bid TV cast off.

When you,re a cast off from Bid TV,it's time to start asking yourself, "Do I really suit this line of work"? and If you,re a company hiring a Bid TV reject.... you've sunk as low as you can go pretty much. IW showed so much promise in 2000 too.

Thats it then they will soon be emptying the ware house of stock before pulling the plug.:cheeky:

I wonder how the original IW presenters feel about this latest recruit?

I'm sure they've welcomed her with open arms, they're family now :mysmilie_59:

Just caught Sal flogging the foam mattress and there she was saying the first flexi pay is the same as your Saturday night takeaway and a bottle of wine.....same old. She said she had to borrow her mother's memory foam mattress while she was pregnant as her springs dug in her ribs. So what did her mother lie on for 9 months? And didn't she buy a foam mattress off Bid when they had them?

Hurry up Shylock, we've nearly got old Bid back :mysmilie_13:

It beggars belief, it really does. Has anyone had to walk the plank to enable her to have a job? What an insult if you were the unlucky one. As someone said they need more items to sell not more presenters. I was never the biggest buyer on IW but now I'm not even bothering to watch let alone buy!

It beggars belief, it really does. Has anyone had to walk the plank to enable her to have a job? What an insult if you were the unlucky one. As someone said they need more items to sell not more presenters. I was never the biggest buyer on IW but now I'm not even bothering to watch let alone buy!

Sally will turn away a lot of viewers, when she gets her grid right up in the screen in that awful voice- simply unwatchable.

I am kind of hoping Peter Sherlock turns up on IW though selling his shitty perfume with the wonky labels....

Latest posts

Back