Who is the new presenter on Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't the people who hired the ex Bid shower realise they were part of the reason they went bust, that and the fact they were liars, disingenuous and blatantly ripping people off? They were either on medication or high when they decided to hire them..............I'm going with high.

It's nice to see that Peter Simon and Mike Mason seem to have enough clout behind the scenes, to bring in one of their own.

Just goes to show what a load of useless and desperate morons they have in charge at IW to think SJ will bring them back from the brink or increase sales. Clueless comes to mind.

Good god though, her eyebrows!!! permanently shocked face :p Oh well, that'll be something to snigger at every time she's on, oh and not forgetting the hair flick :p

This shower at Ideal World have surpassed themselves by bringing in Sally Jacks! I though Mikey M was bad enough, then dirty, double-entendre Pete turns up and now shouting Sally! Someone has already mentioned this but do those in the power not realise that part of the reason Bid went to pot was disingenuous presenters like these three? What next Caroline Lindsay showing up? Then again Dennice already plays the disable daughter card so no need for Caroline and her disabled brother card!

They don't need any new presenters (unless someone has left) and how about investing Sally's wages in new products? Surely all their viewers and customers have already purchased a Nutribullet, an X Hose, a Vibrapower plate etc. I wonder how long it will be before Sally becomes the channel's fashionista and taking over Genevieve's fashion slot? Maybe she'll even start peddling some of her own tat? This channel deserves everything that's heading their way.

Sally will turn away a lot of viewers, when she gets her grid right up in the screen in that awful voice- simply unwatchable.

I am kind of hoping Peter Sherlock turns up on IW though selling his shitty perfume with the wonky labels....

I only watch the Cruise show and wont be watching it if Sally J presents.

Wouldn't mind the former Bid lot if they were allowed to entertain us like they used to send up the crap products. But on IW it's the worst of both worlds, crap products and boring presenting.

O
This shower at Ideal World have surpassed themselves by bringing in Sally Jacks! I though Mikey M was bad enough, then dirty, double-entendre Pete turns up and now shouting Sally! Someone has already mentioned this but do those in the power not realise that part of the reason Bid went to pot was disingenuous presenters like these three? What next Caroline Lindsay showing up? Then again Dennice already plays the disable daughter card so no need for Caroline and her disabled brother card!

They don't need any new presenters (unless someone has left) and how about investing Sally's wages in new products? Surely all their viewers and customers have already purchased a Nutribullet, an X Hose, a Vibrapower plate etc. I wonder how long it will be before Sally becomes the channel's fashionista and taking over Genevieve's fashion slot? Maybe she'll even start peddling some of her own tat? This channel deserves everything that's heading their way.

Caroline is on The Jewellery Channel on early mornings. Haven't heard her using her disabled brother to make a sale but I only watch her for five minutes before turning off.

Caroline Lindsay, she either had it or was going to buy it, or her friend had it or was going to buy it, or her mum liked it and was going to buy it, or has it, her house must've been like a warehouse, the amount of items the liar had...........or is going to buy it.

I just had my morning channel hop ...Sally Jazz on IW and Caroline Lyndsay on TJC... can the morning get any better...:mysmilie_845:

I don't like Sally Jax so I'm another who won't watch. There was that other awful woman on Bid who had a gravelly voice and wore her hair in a severe blonde bun, til she had it cut off for charideee - I hope to heaven she doesn't find work on IW too ! I'm so surprised the two of them didn't find jobs on Downton Abbey as Lord Grantham's daughters !:mysmilie_17:

Talking about scraping up sh*t in a barrel. Can Ideal World get any worse?

I don't like Sally Jax so I'm another who won't watch. There was that other awful woman on Bid who had a gravelly voice and wore her hair in a severe blonde bun, til she had it cut off for charideee - I hope to heaven she doesn't find work on IW too ! I'm so surprised the two of them didn't find jobs on Downton Abbey as Lord Grantham's daughters !:mysmilie_17:

Unlikely as she was previously in a relationship with mr mason.

Latest posts

Back