EasiYo - free yogurt maker offer at YoghurtDirect

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
http://www.yoghurtdirect.co.uk/shopcontent.asp?type=Easiyo%20Yoghurt%20Maker%20Free

ou can make delicious tasting Easiyo yoghurt in just 3 easy steps using this wonderful yoghurt maker. It was priced at £15.75 and is currently on a special promotion for just £9.99.
Now we'd like to give it to you FREE
Here's How...
Simply order it today along with your choice of one or more yoghurt flavours to get you started. Then just place 3 more orders (each over £30 within the next 12 months) and then we will refund you the complete cost of the yoghurt maker. Yes that's all - it's that easy to claim it free.

All we want is for you to get into the habit of using it regularly to make great tasting yoghurt.

Might be of interest for those who want to try EasiYo out for the first time.

They've got the Greek & Rhubarb at £2.79 per sachet, and the Lemon & Ginger also at £2.79.

They haven't (yet) got the Passionfruit one or the Pineapple & Coconut.

They've also got some well-priced selection packs to dip your toe in with different flavours.

Last edited:
This promotion has been on for months. It is just a way to ensure you shop with them. Two red flags : 1. If you are an easiyo virgin, and don't like it, you obviously will not be making further purchases so will, consequently, be stuck with the maker. 2. The maker is an old style one, when they are being phased out. There is also postage. Other online retailers sell the old makers, extremely cheaply. Yoghurt direct is one of the more expensive ones. I would say easiyo is an ideal product to buy on QVC, if you haven't tried it before. If it's not for you, return it; if it is, make future purchases from an online retailer, such as easiyoonline, or easiyo.co.uk, both sites sell three packs or bulk packs, at bargain prices.

I have just chucked mine out after collecting dust for yeas on top of the fridge/freezer.

Latest posts

Back