ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
EasiYo 8x Lemon & Ginger Bits Yogurt Sachets

QVC Price: £27.00
One Time Only Price :£21.88
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/EasiYo-8x-Lemo...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-43-_-804025

This eight piece collection of Lemon & Ginger with Bits yoghurt sachets are designed to be used with your EasiYo yoghurt maker. Enjoy the fresh, citrus flavour as a dessert or a snack.

Contains:
8 x Lemon & Ginger with Bits Yoghurt (230g)

Ingredients (for allergens please see ingredients in bold):

Whole and skim milk powder, 60%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, crystallised ginger pieces (3%), natural flavouring substances, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)

Had these in the last tsv and were delicious, nice subtle lemon and ginger flavour.
I was just about to ask what it tasted like.
Over £3 each though with postage a bit steep.
I totally agree - first thing I did was add in the postage.
I guess its because most places haven't got this flavour yet so typical Q are taking advantage of that and charging more.
Yep - cynically, I think they often want things before launched elsewhere so even if you comparison shop, and you can find an alternative price, you can't actually get the item.

They did free P&P yesterday during the mammoth QVC selection day, but on a kit I didn't fancy, sadly.
Think I'll keep an eye out in a little while for the lemon and ginger to show up on the Holland & Barratt website.

They are lovely both subtle and a natural lemon and ginger flavour rather than artificial flavouring. I got the set yesterday as they are all ones we like to use regularly between as in the family but the lemon and ginger would be more of a treat, will ask DH how much he would like some more and if he wants it will place an order otherwise will wait for a better offer.g

Thanks, Autumn. I was so tempted until I realised, like DunmowDizzy just said, that they work out £3.35 each. That new flavour is now my absolute favourite but I'm not paying that - as has also already been said, it's typical of QVC to cash in on the fact you can't get it anywhere else, but I'm prepared to wait. I was in The Range at the weekend and bought a few I had not tried before (they've probably had them on QVC but not in the packs I've bought). Average in The Range was about £2.40 a sachet and I'm sure you can get them elsewhere cheaper still. Anyway, I have enough now to keep me going until the L&G are available more cheaply. Appreciate the heads-up on this set though.

Apparently the Lemon and Ginger will be available elsewhere from July.

It's the p&p that instantly makes them dearer than anywhere else. I stock up when Holland and Barratt have their offers on, I collect the points too which knocks a few quid off, I really don't know how QVC keep going at the prices they charge, seems like you do pay for the 30 day mbg after all.

Has anyone used Yogurt Direct? Their prices look quite keen - but I wonder about the P&P... same with Wilko or The Range if you don't have one nearby, or even Easiyo's website... one thing I will say for QVC - you know up front what the P&P is, even if it is high.

All 3 of the most recent launches appeal to me - the Greek style Passionfruit, Greek style Rhubarb, and the Lemon and Ginger. I'm interested to try the Pineapple and coconut too, but in all cases - one sachet will do to begin with.

Why do QVC still try to kid us about great prices when they end up costing the same with the P&P added in. Sometimes I wonder if the level of P&P charged is precisely to get it back up to the normal retail price...

That reminds me, I must look out for the Holland & Barrett offers as their prices are great then.

The lemon and ginger is a fab and refreshing flavour! On my first jar right now and just cannot get enough. If you only really like very sweet yoghurt, you may not like it. But if you like tang in your yoghurt it's fabulous.

I love the Pineapple and Coconut and the Plain Greek but will certainly be trying the Lemon and Ginger when it's available. I have only had the Yohurt maker a few weeks but I am really liking it and in fact wish I had tried it sooner.

Latest posts

Back