Hello again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrswebber

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone! Thought I would pop in and say hello since it's been so long since I've been on the site. Hope you're all well?

Hi PaL! I'm doing okay, thanks. The cancer is kept under control so all looking okay there. How are you doing and you Sazza? Is PPC still on here?

Hi PaL! I'm doing okay, thanks. The cancer is kept under control so all looking okay there. How are you doing and you Sazza? Is PPC still on here?

I'm very well thanks, and delighted to hear your cancer is under control. I don't think PPC posts on here any more. I miss her too. I went walkabout for quite a long spell myself, and it seemed on my return that a lot of the old timers have disappeared.

Glad you're doing well. That's a shame that the old ones are mostly gone, PPC did say that FB was taking people away from sites like this and I guess she was right. I remember many many laughs on here. I guess the cancer and divorce knocked me a bit "off" lol For want of a worse term. ha.

Yes, I remember her saying that about FB. I think also there was a big exodus when a FM got banned (not for the first time) and took all his chums off to an alternative place. Although I don't know if that is why PPC went. I just hope she is well, wherever she is. I spoke to her on the phone once or twice and she was the nicest person IRL, which doesn't always come across online.
Anyway, I'm very glad to hear you have survived all that was thrown at you. I well remember how ill you were, and all your subsequent problems.

I am doing not too bad thanks, glad your cancer is being kept under control!

Not seen PPC on here for ages, I miss her, think of her often!

Welcome back mrswebber, pleased to see that you have got your life back on track... not many old timers about these days, but maybe like you they will come back...

Hi kathy! Nice to be back and to get speaking to you again. Hope more do come back as it was a great site. I do little to no shopping anymore now though, so would just be the drop I'd be coming to.

Pleased to see you posting again and in fine fettle.

Your "grow your own dope - plant a man" always makes me smile ..

Latest posts

Back