Ad right at the top of the page obscuring notifications

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I don`t know if anybody else is having the same problem but the ad right at the top of my screen is obscuring my notifications button. If I try to delete the ad it just takes me to whatever site it`s advertising and if I try to click on notifications it won`t let me do so. Very annoying.

I don`t know if anybody else is having the same problem but the ad right at the top of my screen is obscuring my notifications button. If I try to delete the ad it just takes me to whatever site it`s advertising and if I try to click on notifications it won`t let me do so. Very annoying.

Please contact Graham directly telling him if you are using laptop, tablet or PC and which browser you are using.

Last edited:
Sazza it won`t let me click on any of the buttons except the log out one

You can contact Graham by using the "contact us" button at the bottom of every page

I had the same problem earlier, the ad was covering the log in button, but seems to be okay now. Using a laptop!!

Yes Graham seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you Graham

All I can see across the top is log out.... I am using a laptop windows 7 IE...

Still happening on iPad and on desktop at work. Although I stay logged in at home I don't at work so it means that I'm unable to log in on desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back