Play the 'Sum up a presenter in one word' game!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
The rules:

1. It has to be an Ideal World presenter(s)
2. You can only use ONE word to describe each presenter
3. If someone has already used a word, you will have to find another similar word otherwise it will get a bit boring if we get 'honest', 'sincere' and 'saintly' for pages and pages on end
4. Nothing libellous please and let's keep it clean...
5. Extra kudos for using obscure, not well-known words. Google is your friend. You can make up words if you like
5. Please 'like' words that you like

Over to you! :mysmilie_59:

Peter - fustilarian (definition - a low fellow, a stinkard, a scoundrel...)

Also, a description of his "act" - Skimble-skamble stuff (means confused, rambling nonsense, from Henry IV Part 1)

Hayley - Transmitter
Howard - Self-Important
Mike - Trier
Pete - Troubled
Janice - Competent
Shaun - Promotable
Dennice - Odious

Couldn't condense Genevieve down to one word so gone for three! Think they all sum her up to a tee. Don't know what's happened to this woman as she was so likeable when she first joined IW. Serious stations of grandeur with her now.

Genevieve Ni Reamoinn - patronising, conceited, insincere

A menacious and or perfidious lot sorry thats two words think it means the same thing though :mysmilie_59:

Loen - funny
Paul B - insane
Genevieve - insane
Blonde woman - loud
Andy Love - smarmy
Howard - insane
Shaun - OK
Dennice - false

Oh, I think we couldn't use the same word. Sorry. This post was not made by me. A bad poster did it and ran away :bandit:

Loen .... Widow Twankey (lookalike)

Dennice.... Dreary

Peter Simon...Simple

Sally ....LOUD :mysmilie_17:

Loen - funny
Paul B - insane
Genevieve - insane
Blonde woman - loud
Andy Love - smarmy
Howard - insane
Shaun - OK
Dennice - false

Oh, I think we couldn't use the same word. Sorry. This post was not made by me. A bad poster did it and ran away :bandit:

I believe you, but I am very gullible and believe claims by shopping telly presenters.

Latest posts

Back