In The Kitchen feat Jason Vale TSV 25/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, a juicer and no doubt healthy person. No wonder I've never heard of him :mysmilie_17: I don't do juice or smoothies or any of that nonsense. I do wine and pies :mysmilie_59: (in moderation of course). Thanks Ian and Sazz for enlightening me.

CC

He is possibly one of the most irritating people they have on QVC. Quite how gullible people are in paying £300 for a machine to squash a few fruits. Really!

Also ALDI had and mine still does have exactly the same slow juicer for under £40.00 so saving £260.
But it doesn't have the "Jason Vale" branding all over the box.
They also have a smoothie maker for under £15.00 .
So if you decide to give up the "wine and pies" candycane you can save a fortune by buying at ALDI.

Ah, a juicer and no doubt healthy person. No wonder I've never heard of him :mysmilie_17: I don't do juice or smoothies or any of that nonsense. I do wine and pies :mysmilie_59: (in moderation of course). Thanks Ian and Sazz for enlightening me.

CC

Oh, but you do! Wine IS juiced fruit surely, and therefore must be healthy!

Oh not that silly sod Jason Vale again! I couldn't stand 5 minutes of his annoying patronising attitude last night he was on. He is an ego maniac! Totally loves himself!

That's it! I'll buy one and liquidise my pie and plonk, cos that would make a healthy smooth nutri-whatsit right?

What's to bet he'll be on with Jill Franks who, of course, can't LIVE without her precious £300 juicer, the "number 11" lines in her forehead becoming momentarily more pronounced as she tries hard to feign a sincere look. Then they will cut to a shot of Michael Parkinson's head on a younger man's body, oh no - it's Jason Vale, who will spew forth a monumental smugness that is surpassed only by Chris de Burgh, as he uses pseudo-science and flim-flam to flog his overpriced fruit 'n' veg' mangle. Then he'll show us the perfect smoothie - Ta-daaaaaaaaa! In will jump Charlie Brook! NO! Not THAT kind of smoothie! Now don't get me wrong, I'm rather partial to fruits and vegetables but number 1) I haven't got the time or patience to shove copious amounts of kale and celery through a machine in the morning, and even if I did have, I wouldn't be buying that overpriced piece of ****! And don't bother telling me how it uses a "centrifugal extraction process" because it's all a load of bollocks, yeh! Go and buy a cheap machine from Argos and save a fortune! I can still see my old nan when she bought an electric citrus fruit press. It was like a domed thing with ridges on it. You put the oranges . grapefruits on it, pressed them down and it would squash all the juice / pulp. She used to do the same with pomegranates and put it into lolly moulds in the freezer. One of my favourite things was to have pomegranate lollies in the middle of summer!

QVC customers have my sympathy. I remember when he was on Ideal World, his "slow juicers" (because apparently "slow" makes the world of difference) weren't as expensive as QVC, but expensive never the less, the arrogant so and so looked so pumped up then, I'd be surprised if he didn't poop silicone.

QVC customers have my sympathy. I remember when he was on Ideal World, his "slow juicers" (because apparently "slow" makes the world of difference) weren't as expensive as QVC, but expensive never the less, the arrogant so and so looked so pumped up then, I'd be surprised if he didn't poop silicone.

Anyone with 2 brain cells can see that you don't need his stupid f***ing "slow juicer" to have a glass of juice. He's just trying to make a name for himself on the back of some very questionable, nay spurious, pseudo-science. I'm sure people will buy his apparatus in droves only to find they have neither the time nor the inclination to shove organic parsnips and kohlrabi through this glorified press of a morning. Some people will buy into any old fad, mind you, some people drink their own piss water in the misguided belief they are doing themselves good! Not keen on Jason Vale. I'm sure Kenny Everett would have called him a cupid stunt!

I watched the documentary, about 8 'guinea pigs', each with their own medical problems. They survived on juice for 28 days, exercised, all at one of his 'retreats' abroad. Essentially, it was a 1 hour 25 minutes long advert, for his 'health holiday.'
Another instance, where the desperation, and lack of confidence, of those who find it impossible to lose weight, aka emotional blackmail, causes these people to allow themselves to become vulnerable and, consequently, taken advantage of. Jason Vale is on hand to help. To relieve them of their hard earned.
These retreats are the more lucrative money maker; his books, diet plans, and the hardware, less so.
He depicts himself as a health guru when, basically, he regards it as an easy way to make money. I do not have any respect for the guy.

Latest posts

Back