Clarks Shoes TSV 07/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like them, but as ever I'm going to sit on my hands... they aren't doing a proper neutral. I'd have been tempted with a tan or nude or blush... but not white. The bright colours and the blue are lovely, but I don't think I'd get much wear, as I spend most of the time from March to October in my Birkenstocks.

There is a very similar style on their website but in a nubuck with a pale tan version. More expensive of course... but I might investigate those instead of the TSV.

i find the summer so sketchy so wont be buying sandals on this cold early march day

We have a sprinkling of snow in Suffolk this morning, so I'm not in the right mood for ordering summer sandles! I'm off to put on warm socks and boots to brave the High Street. I wore these high wedges in the seventies and did my ankles no good when I went over on them, so I'm not venturing there again now. On a positive note I do love the bright colours of these, so I hope those of you who order love wearing them.

We have a sprinkling of snow in Suffolk this morning, so I'm not in the right mood for ordering summer sandles! I'm off to put on warm socks and boots to brave the High Street. I wore these high wedges in the seventies and did my ankles no good when I went over on them, so I'm not venturing there again now. On a positive note I do love the bright colours of these, so I hope those of you who order love wearing them.

Oohhhh I thought it was just me ! I don't mind wedges per se, but having a high platform (for me anyway) I know I would go a....se over t.t trying to balance in them; and yes I remember those days of 'going over on my ankle' back in the 70's. How we change when we get older !

Oohhhh I thought it was just me ! I don't mind wedges per se, but having a high platform (for me anyway) I know I would go a....se over t.t trying to balance in them; and yes I remember those days of 'going over on my ankle' back in the 70's. How we change when we get older !

Exactly why I can't wear them.In the 70s I went over on the ankle slipped down the doorstep and broke my leg in two places.They were almost an identical pair of platforms.Mind you in thise days the soles were absolute rubbish and very slippery. There's no way I could risk it again at my age although I like the style.

Last edited:
I liked them all, in particular the ones with the printed wedges, but am I correct in saying that the print is fabric rather than a imprinted design?

I ruin more shoes by taking big chunks out of the heels, a bit of marker pen is ok for black but if it is suede it's a real pain so I reckoned that these would be the same.

I like the yellow (the pink too but I have a pair this colour and 1 is enough)

Latest posts

Back