The awful Abi is now a fitness and medical expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Give that woman a bit of Tech and she thinks she is an expert.

Now that she is flogging the Fitbit suddenly she is Mrs Motivator meets Dr Finlay.

I just cannot stand that woman

Just turned over to have a look and there she is, dressed in excersise clothing, you know, just to emphasise she's actually selling a piece of fitness equipment.............a mazing.

Abbi has done fitbit before... and she's done Wii when they've had it and other consoles where they have excercise and keep fit. I am never any the wiser after her presentations... just like everything else.

Has anyone noticed that on the well being trailer out of all the people doing excerise there is only 1 poor female who is overweight and struggling all the rest are "beautiful people"

Typical media message.

Oh - different Abbi! I had visions of Mrs Ultrasun in tracky bottoms and matching chunky bead necklace combo!

Oh - different Abbi! I had visions of Mrs Ultrasun in tracky bottoms and matching chunky bead necklace combo!

QVC technical and christmas tat expert Abbi Horne, rather than chunky-jewelled Abbi Cleeve... but there's a thought. Wouldn't it liven things up a bit if we had guests switch products? Most of them seem to have only the faintest grasp of what they are supposedly experts in, so perhaps I'm foolish to think it would be more fun if they really had no clue abou the products.

I see on Q home page they have a link to their 2 Tech experts but no Abbi. Ella, who is not much better IMO and someone called Rebecca who I have never seen but I suspect is a lunchtime/Saturday night show guest judging by the photo.

I see on Q home page they have a link to their 2 Tech experts but no Abbi. Ella, who is not much better IMO and someone called Rebecca who I have never seen but I suspect is a lunchtime/Saturday night show guest judging by the photo.

I suppose they are introducing the newer faces. Let's face it Lee Hohbein, Matt Trim and Abbi Horne are old news... They've got a few others as well, the fresh-faced guy who does TomTom whose name escapes me, amongst others. Plus they do wheel out Ann Dorrington and Gill Gauntlett for some tech shows as well (I wish they wouldn't).

I suppose they are introducing the newer faces. Let's face it Lee Hohbein, Matt Trim and Abbi Horne are old news... They've got a few others as well, the fresh-faced guy who does TomTom whose name escapes me, amongst others. Plus they do wheel out Ann Dorrington and Gill Gauntlett for some tech shows as well (I wish they wouldn't).

I now refuse to give the above mentioned airtime on my TV, I run for the off switch as soon as one of them appear. Small wonder I watch less qvc every day....

I now refuse to give the above mentioned airtime on my TV, I run for the off switch as soon as one of them appear. Small wonder I watch less qvc every day....

The minute I catch sight of Lee or Abbi, I change channels or hit the off button. I swear Lee now wears more eye makeup than most of the women.

The minute I catch sight of Lee or Abbi, I change channels or hit the off button. I swear Lee now wears more eye makeup than most of the women.

Have to agree with you about the shouty Abbi, usually switch off! Lee is ok, at least he knows his stuff :mysmilie_17:

I can just about put up with Lee's sniffing & his rather amusing way of saying 'pro-cess-orr' but Abbi........no!
For me her 'why are you even here?' relevance is right up there with nettles & wasps!

:mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back