Is Bob Mackie on LSD ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Didn't see the live shows, only on the website, but the latest 'offerings' of print are the sort of psychedelic stuff that adorned LP covers back in the 60's !!!!! I can't believe the man isn't 'on something', and his 'fashion' should come with health warning !

Didn't see the live shows, only on the website, but the latest 'offerings' of print are the sort of psychedelic stuff that adorned LP covers back in the 60's !!!!! I can't believe the man isn't 'on something', and his 'fashion' should come with health warning !

I thought that, too. It was a bit creepy seeing Charlie stroking the chest area of the tops that went under the garments. He was doing it in a Suzy Adams way, so as to demonstrate the feel of the fabric.

I've got some rare records. One is the Moody Blues album "Days of Future Passed" - which is very psychadelic! It's a bit before my time but I love music from that era. I also like Matthews Southern Comfort's version of "Woodstock."

LOL....If he was on LSD hed probably come up with some better patterns.I ordered a Bob Mackie top years ago.The pattern and fit were OKish but the Rhinestones OMG ......They were huge and didnt look so large on air.i didnt keep it and never bothered again.

I turned over in time to see that ridiculous ill fitting, what can only be described as pyjamas, and thought who on earth would pay £40 plus p&p for that! for who ever was presenting (didn't hang round long enough) to then mention the bottoms you can buy separately for £36 plus p&p, so it wasn't fourty, it was over £80 with p&p, oh how I laughed. :mysmilie_13:

NO!!! As said the clothes would be much better designs and no doubt fit.

He is just no doubt bored out of his brain doing stuff for QVC and couldn't give a rat's arse what he gives them to sell.:mysmilie_17:

You have to be on some sort of medication to watch or present selly telly these days...

QVC are addicted to celebrity... people who were something back in the day as guests, or name-dropping who they have designed for/worked for/made up/who is wearing their stuff/who has put their name to a collection (OPI)/who has been wearing the same style. I think they just thought "ooh Bob Mackie designed for Hollywood movie stars and he's designed show costumes for Cher - our customers will love that!!"... never mind the fact that most of the QVC audience has to be told who he is and why they should care; never mind that his career would have been dead as a Dodo if he'd ever tried to deck any of them out in the loud and lairy polyester he sells on QVC. He can only risk it now as his career is largely behind him.

Latest posts

Back