Speedy delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Just thought about giving credit where it's due amongst all the negativity. I ordered the Samantha Faiers hair styling wand at 5.30pm on Thursday and received the generic confirmation e-mail of my order advising goods would be despatched within 3-5 days. I thought I would probably have to wait until after the weekend and was just about to check for a despatch e-mail on Saturday when there was a knock at the door. Wow, my order was delivered at 1 o' clock lunchtime by Yodel!! Yes, that's less than 48 hours after ordering. Funny thing is I received another e-mail at 5 to midnight advising me of it's despatch and to expect it in approx 2 working days! Can't complain at such speedy delivery.
Only problem is there doesn't appear to be a proper invoice in the package just what seems to be a warehouse docket--no cost of product or p&p and no returns info. Whilst this isn't a problem directly if I decide to keep the item , I'm not sure where I stand should I need to return it! I cannot send e-mails at the moment and I refuse to call them on their high cost lines so unsure what I should do. Has anyone on here encountered this problem before? Thanks in advance for any useful information given. x

The Carmen By Samantha Glamour Styler is a full £10 cheaper in Argos, and same day delivery only costs £3.95 so overall it's about £12 cheaper :mysmilie_59:

Ideal World £59.99 & £5.99 P&P
Argos £49.99 & £3.95 Same Day Delivery

In fact it looks like much of this range is considerably cheaper in Argos.

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/carmen-by-samantha-salon-glamour-styler-384004?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;{8006}/categories@lt;{9897}/brand_iw@gt;{carmen20by20samantha}

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4458799.htm#pdpFullDesc

http://www.idealworld.tv/Beauty/Hair+Care/Brand--Carmen+By+Samantha

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerm/Carmen+by+samantha.htm

Topaz, check behind your address label, it might be there, I've never known them not to send an invoice, ever. IW are quick delivery and returns to, I'm glad you're pleased.

Thank you Shopperholic, I've checked and definitely nothing behind stuck on address label. A bit of a mystery one this.
Wirral70, sorry I can't reply to your message but thanks for the info. Fortunately, I only paid £34.99 for the wand anyway as it was deal of the day or whatever so still saved.

Just thought about giving credit where it's due amongst all the negativity. I ordered the Samantha Faiers hair styling wand at 5.30pm on Thursday and received the generic confirmation e-mail of my order advising goods would be despatched within 3-5 days. I thought I would probably have to wait until after the weekend and was just about to check for a despatch e-mail on Saturday when there was a knock at the door. Wow, my order was delivered at 1 o' clock lunchtime by Yodel!! Yes, that's less than 48 hours after ordering. Funny thing is I received another e-mail at 5 to midnight advising me of it's despatch and to expect it in approx 2 working days! Can't complain at such speedy delivery.
Only problem is there doesn't appear to be a proper invoice in the package just what seems to be a warehouse docket--no cost of product or p&p and no returns info. Whilst this isn't a problem directly if I decide to keep the item , I'm not sure where I stand should I need to return it! I cannot send e-mails at the moment and I refuse to call them on their high cost lines so unsure what I should do. Has anyone on here encountered this problem before? Thanks in advance for any useful information given. x

Sorry, I missread your comment. You don't need your invoice to return your product just write your name, account number, the order number and the item number on a piece of paper and state if you want a refund or exchange. You should've got a free returns label for Asda with your order, if not when you can email them, they'll send you a pre-paid label if it's faulty, if not and you just want to return it, like I said write your details on a piece of paper and send it with your item, and that'll be fine, just keep your receipt as proof. They're really good and fast with refunds, hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back