Christmas Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Really impressed that orders are being despatched with 48 hours for Christmas (now ended) Evri have been impressive here with deliveries early from advised 2 hour time slot (which suited me ! ) Mailed a return last Thursday refunded yesterday !

Still doing Royal Mail's job for them and I'm sick of it.
I've had a card pushed through by the postie saying they have an item with insufficient postage and if I want it it'll cost me £2.50
Normally I wouldn't bother but I've had a gift voucher sent out twice now and still not received it. Sorting office used to be open 8 until 4pm now it's 8 until 10 am. I feel like telling them they owe me money as I've been doing their job for them.🤬
Hubbies new Credit Card is due early January and he is contemplating asking if he can collect it at the branch as he doesnt trust the post.

Really impressed that orders are being despatched with 48 hours for Christmas (now ended) Evri have been impressive here with deliveries early from advised 2 hour time slot (which suited me ! ) Mailed a return last Thursday refunded yesterday !
Same here. Everything arrived and one last I package from them due tomorrow. Sadly one item broken, they have replaced, despatched and refunded the whole amount as a gesture of goodwill.

Latest posts

Back