Sammy 4 day deal jooouge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have not bought or seen the Sammy stuff, but I believe they now sell it in Superdrug.

only problem is, superdrug have only a small range, they dont sell curl shampoo and i love that

I watched this last night and was a little tempted until I realised that the models he uses already have incredibly gorgeous thick hair. I also got really annoyed that in the "before" pictures of the models their hair had not only been brushed down to look as bad as possible but they were also wearing little or no makeup.

I also realised that I couldn't stand to buy something from someone who can't spell a simple name - Sammy has two Ms not one! I read Samy as samey - seen it all before :)

Julie

I nearly went for the Jooouge (haha, was he thwarted by Steve Whatley already having copywrited the Zhuzh sound?) but thought I'd check here first - so thanks for those reviews, Diane :)

Would so love something to make my hair lift up a bit :(

clemenzina

I thought he was going to tear the models heads off, the way he was scragging their hair with that stuff.
Could have done without the whooping and "Ye-ahh!" from the audience every time he did it, too. Bliddy annoying bloke.

It was the sight of Shaun trying to act all American :42: and getting in on the whoopy-hey yesterday morning, tickled me, he just didn't look right, couldn't quite get the hang of it! :9:

I watched five minutes and had to turn off. This guy does my head in. He should come with an on screen warning.

Last night Shaun was choking on the stuff,they were doing all the stringy hand thing with it and the front of Sami's shirt was covered in white powdery bits.Surely this is going to look like dandruff on your shoulders ?

So do I now Momma, was tempted to try this product to thicken up my fine hair. OMG !:ANYWORD: I feel as though I have put bubble gum in my hair and can hardly get a comb through it. Will attempt to wash it out soon and stay with a normal mousse product. Samy, why did you suggest this stuff was easy to use, it's rubbish

So do I now Momma, was tempted to try this product to thicken up my fine hair. OMG !:ANYWORD: I feel as though I have put bubble gum in my hair and can hardly get a comb through it. Will attempt to wash it out soon and stay with a normal mousse product. Samy, why did you suggest this stuff was easy to use, it's rubbish

Oh dear :54:

You really shouldn't use it on pets Silversurfer.

Bad_hair_day_2.jpg

My hair looked just like that mrsm. Managed to wash it out but that was no easy task either. Never again Samy ! btw, it is winging it's way back to IW as we speak

Latest posts

Back