Secret Santa Items?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mathilda

Aberdeen Shopper
Has anyone actually bought and received any of these "Secret Santa" items that Gems are touting for £5 each? I was restricted in my activities this morning (waiting for a gas engineer for a heating problem) so was forced to do the ironing :11: ....so I made the ironing a bit more bearable by having the telly on- as you do- (and was actually quite impressed by the prices some lovely majestic tanzanite pieces were going to on a 2hour clearance with Angeline).... which is where I spotted the ads for their Secret Santa special offers..... did see something about that the other week, (when I was on the hunt at Gems to buy a prezzie on behalf of a chum for another chum..... what an exciting life I lead.:31:).....but I haven't seen any mention of them here yet..... so wondered what was the deal with them.... or is it that so few of us are buying from Gems meantime that none of us have tried them ??!! :33:

flag_of_truce.gif
I still buy the odd piece here and there, but I've sent back more than I've bought recently. I have, however, purchased a diamond bracelet and asked if i could have a Secret Santa added to my order. I'll receive them tomorrow so I'll let you know what I think of both when they arrive. The postage was free so I figure for £5 it's worth a look...probably not bother sending it back no matter how ugly or cheap looking. What's the chances of it being a paraiba tourmaline?
lgh9.gif

flag_of_truce.gif
I still buy the odd piece here and there, but I've sent back more than I've bought recently. I have, however, purchased a diamond bracelet and asked if i could have a Secret Santa added to my order. I'll receive them tomorrow so I'll let you know what I think of both when they arrive. The postage was free so I figure for £5 it's worth a look...probably not bother sending it back no matter how ugly or cheap looking. What's the chances of it being a paraiba tourmaline?
lgh9.gif

None!
:mysmilie_770.gif:

Sacha, you're so secretive..... you working for MI5? :20:

Huggles, I'd love to hear what you think ........good luck! :41:
I see there's a bracelet special tonight..... have spotted a few nice diamond bracelets recently.... may just have a look......:21:

Sacha, you're so secretive..... you working for MI5? :20:

Huggles, I'd love to hear what you think ........good luck! :41:
I see there's a bracelet special tonight..... have spotted a few nice diamond bracelets recently.... may just have a look......:21:

Nope.......for
Santa_smilie_PH.gif
maybe!

Nope.......for
Santa_smilie_PH.gif
maybe!

What! You mean that Secret Santa is THE SANTA????? :cool santa:

You mean.... Christmas is COMING??? Good Grief, how did I miss that?
In my head it's Autumn..... when did the date get so late? :11:

I received my 'Secret Santa' today and it's not too shabby, in fact, I'm really pleased. Here's a picture....
Picture001.jpg

They are a really pretty pair of black pearl, sterling silver stud earrings and a microfibre polishing cloth. If they are all up to this standard then I may go for some more if I'm placing an order. My diamond bracelet is lovely, too. The clasp is really stiff and difficult to fasten on my own but the diamonds are very lively and have good clarity, not cloudy at all. Unfortunately the picture does it no justice at all...
Picture004.jpg

Mmm, nice, Huggles...... though all the attention is on your lovely tennis bracelet! Very pretty indeed, you're going to enjoy that one! Better to have a clasp that's on the tight side, rather than one which is loose, I reckon..... you don't want to be dropping off diamond bracelets all over the place :52:

Hmmmm....do you think ALL the Secret Santa's will be the same? What if you don't have peirced ears?

mysmilie_1556 Now that the secrets out...........:mysmilie_738.gif:

I had some white pearl studs sent to me. Personally speaking I think the beautifully wrapped gift box shown on
the video clip rather glamourises / enhances what we actually receive. :2:

Well, Sacha, I must agree with you there.... even with the onscreen text warning that the gift wrapping is for "illustrative purposes only" .... I reckon a big box like that is overkill for a pair of earrings - nice though they may be!

Perhaps it is an ADVANTAGE if you don't have pierced ears... then the gft might actually then be GIVEN instead of snaffled... which i confess is always my habit :8:

Latest posts

Back