Showroom shine or spray and shine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

channel hopper

Registered Shopper
I used to purchase my care care products form IW - however this time I ordered the 'original label' spray and shine via ebay which directed me to tlc autocare, it was vastly cheaper and provided a fast delivery, I tried it out this morning and I am very impressed. What with a great product and fast delivery I wont be using IW again I will be buying from the web!

I checked my prices on the web when buying the spray and shine or now showroom shine and TLC autocare were the CHEAPEST. I dont think netparts are the manufacturers as according to the label it comes from a company called Worlds 1st, not netparts who look as though they are just an online store.

I used to purchase my care care products form IW - however this time I ordered the 'original label' spray and shine via ebay which directed me to tlc autocare, it was vastly cheaper and provided a fast delivery, I tried it out this morning and I am very impressed. What with a great product and fast delivery I wont be using IW again I will be buying from the web!

thanks for the information

tlcautocare.co.uk

their prices for car products are amazing!!!:11:

spray & shine 32oz
tyre & trim shine 8oz
+ bonus spray & shine 8oz
plus 4 microfibre cloths

£19.99 FOR THE LOT.....WITH ONLY £2.00 P/P

COULD IDEAL WORLD DO BETTER......I THINK NOT.......:9::9::54::54:

Latest posts

Back