Showroom Shine help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can imagine elderly ladies shopping at sainsburys fainting at the sight.:mysmilie_17:

It's the Waitrose ones that would mind! I do like Waitrose but the nearest one to me is in Brent Cross so I don't go there often. Instead I shop at Asda. There you get the skanky women with their Croydon facelifts, not to mention the rolls of cellulite wobbling like a blancmange, their ass-cheeks protruding like giant ugli fruits through their cheap Primark leggings! In contrast, the Waitrose women always seem like they've made an effort. Nice tailored two-piece trouser suit and jacket, scarf, brooch, well-coiffed hair.

It's the Waitrose ones that would mind! I do like Waitrose but the nearest one to me is in Brent Cross so I don't go there often. Instead I shop at Asda. There you get the skanky women with their Croydon facelifts, not to mention the rolls of cellulite wobbling like a blancmange, their ass-cheeks protruding like giant ugli fruits through their cheap Primark leggings! In contrast, the Waitrose women always seem like they've made an effort. Nice tailored two-piece trouser suit and jacket, scarf, brooch, well-coiffed hair.

Ouch :cheeky:

U
I bought the Williams stuff as a result of this thread. Cleaned a car that hadn't been done for 2 1/2 years (I know that is really bad), brilliant product, I just used J Cloths with it.

Other car I normally put it through Sainsburys car wash but that seems to be out of order all the time as they have got rid of the Hand Jobs in the car park.

Spoilsports!! :mysmilie_8:

There's a good deal for the Williams wash on IW today. 6 x one litre bottles, plus cleaning cloths, for £29.99 on x2 flexipay. I've bought a 1litre size with cloths to try @ £7.99. If I don't like it, I can always use it to clean my UPVC frames / windows.

There's a good deal for the Williams wash on IW today. 6 x one litre bottles, plus cleaning cloths, for £29.99 on x2 flexipay. I've bought a 1litre size with cloths to try @ £7.99. If I don't like it, I can always use it to clean my UPVC frames / windows.

It's really good, in my opinion I think you'll be pleased, if you're not though send it back, QVC like people to think it's only them that you can send things back to if you've used them, ok you get fourteen days with IW not thirty, but if you're like me I don't need thirty days, I know immediately if I'm keeping something or it's going back.

I use williams on my car and my neighbours the finish is fantastic smooth as a babys bottom and easier to put on each time you use it get loads of use from one bottle.:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back