Q outlet clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Sitting here humming and arhhing what to do, so go and look at Q Cozze Home stuff for outlet show.

First what would you think a minimum outlet discount be? First item I saw had less than 10% discount or £4 off £50+ item. Only looked at one item and one variation so not statistically valid but good enough for me on a rainy Sunday. I would have expected at least 10% but really for proper clearance 20% plus.

Secondly. Clarence vs Outlet.
Clearance to me is when they are shifting old seasonal stock to get new season stuff.
Outlet are returns from customers (might be customer "customised" with lipstick marks, receipts and or other "marks" (🤐)). If they are selling stuff from customers then I'd want more like 75% off having seen some returns at outlet. Mind you some stuff I'd want paying to take it away and not want it then.

Summary
Discount for clearance, outlet.
Difference between clearance and outlet.

(Today's OTO price for that long hot water bottle is eye watering, I have an original YuYu and that was £25 back in the day I've also got two cheapies £9 and £10, so this one seems major expensive. I have up to five HWB at night plus a downstairs one, plus a car one, plus some new ones waiting, so I know a bit about HWBs. I'm always cold and heat helps Fibro pain better than analgesia.)

I'd do clearance because they are probably items that just haven't sold rather than items that have been in folks' homes, dog's been on them, kids have been on them, wine spilt, dog hair etc etc and then returned and then sent out to someone else.

I really want a couple of those filled throws which have £10 off but £70 and then two lots of postage? I'm sitting on my hands.

CC

I'd do clearance because they are probably items that just haven't sold rather than items that have been in folks' homes, dog's been on them, kids have been on them, wine spilt, dog hair etc etc and then returned and then sent out to someone else.

I really want a couple of those filled throws which have £10 off but £70 and then two lots of postage? I'm sitting on my hands.

CC
When they don’t knock down to near giveaway their Christmas range their general stock will remain high.

Sitting here humming and arhhing what to do, so go and look at Q Cozze Home stuff for outlet show.

First what would you think a minimum outlet discount be? First item I saw had less than 10% discount or £4 off £50+ item. Only looked at one item and one variation so not statistically valid but good enough for me on a rainy Sunday. I would have expected at least 10% but really for proper clearance 20% plus.

Secondly. Clarence vs Outlet.
Clearance to me is when they are shifting old seasonal stock to get new season stuff.
Outlet are returns from customers (might be customer "customised" with lipstick marks, receipts and or other "marks" (🤐)). If they are selling stuff from customers then I'd want more like 75% off having seen some returns at outlet. Mind you some stuff I'd want paying to take it away and not want it then.

Summary
Discount for clearance, outlet.
Difference between clearance and outlet.

(Today's OTO price for that long hot water bottle is eye watering, I have an original YuYu and that was £25 back in the day I've also got two cheapies £9 and £10, so this one seems major expensive. I have up to five HWB at night plus a downstairs one, plus a car one, plus some new ones waiting, so I know a bit about HWBs. I'm always cold and heat helps Fibro pain better than analgesia.)
I use hot water bottles and like them a lot, except when they leak. It only happened once, though. I suppose I over filled it. I've thought about getting the long one, but it's not worth the cost of sending it to Italy. Amazon Italy sell one and I can get it on Prime with free shipping. I think I'll do that.

Latest posts

Back