sale fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I use the term loosely in my title heading. Just browsed through the 5 page selection, and honestly, is there any wonder why all this 'stuff' is in Clearance ? I wouldn't give any of it a second glance on the rails in a charity shop for four quid, let alone the 20 odd pounds plus postage most of the c...p is priced at.

QVC need to thoroughly overhaul their buying department, and get the buyers to have the guts to tell the (mainly American) vendor designers that "our audience in Britain is not your buying audience in the States " !

Does anyone actually want the 30 dmbg anymore ? Over the 15 years or so I've been buying from then, I've known as soon as I've unwrapped the parcel whether I want the item or not. I don't need to 'try it out' for a month; if its wearable I know instantly whether its comfortable, shoes are returned immediately if they don't fit properly, handbags are either too faffy - too big - too small- too many compartments - cant get my hand in - too dark inside, so they too have an immediate assessment.

Other mail order companies can deliver within 3 days with one p & p per parcel or free over £50 spend, and a lot do easy terms, so easy pay is not an incentive to me either.

QVC are now behind the times in their product range of Christmas tat, fashion is not fashionable and how many Dysons or Yankee Candles does anyone need ? in a nutshell it needs (us and them) putting out of its misery.

I agree, QVC are lagging behind in all aspects of shopping retail and I'm the same, when I shopped with them for the first twenty years, I never once tried something out for thirty days and let's be honest, if QVC ever stopped that it would fold quicker than you could say "presenters have delusions of grandeur" Having said that, QVC, be it U.K. Or anywhere else in the world, QVCUK is an American "shop" with U.K. Staff. Look at Mc Donald's, over in America you get massive amounts of food for your money that actually taste nice, the UK franchise is expensive for what you get and the quality isn't there, must be the same for all American franchises, especially QVCUK.

There are some Marla Wynne reductions ,her fashions are OK but I'm still not buying because the savings are not that great.

There are some Marla Wynne reductions ,her fashions are OK but I'm still not buying because the savings are not that great.

They had a Marla Wynn hour just on. Nice things in the sales and there are savings but they're still prices you need to think so I really want that. I was tempted by a dress but it was still £50 plus.

I'm in agreement with Brissles. What a load of old tat. I don't know how they have the nerve to call it "fashion." I rarely watch a full programme anymore and I certainly am not buying these days. They may be getting new customers but I reckon they are losing loads of regulars. I won't get started on Dyson, Yankee candles, the sodding NoNo's and the rest of the usual TSV's.

An item with £2 off is not in my opinion "on sale." They insult their customers by suggesting it is such!

They had a Marla Wynn hour just on. Nice things in the sales and there are savings but they're still prices you need to think so I really want that. I was tempted by a dress but it was still £50 plus.

I've been dipping in and out of the Marla Wynne shows, and am seeing a lot of stuff, that I can't recall having seen before. It makes you wonder if they drag out this stuff, specially, just for sale-time.

I see one of FB groupies is asking for easy pay codes to be able to buy lots of ammmazzzing sale items.

As said earlier £2 is no reduction especially when the postage will have sneaked in an extra pound to make it up.

They really need to look at the postage - who is going to pay 10 squid in postage just to try 2 different sizes.

I agree LATIL, there was an item today for ONLY £14.95 plus £3.95 p & p - reduced from £23. Ok, thats really £15 plus £4 (not 3.95) and already we are up to £19 ! hardly a reduction; but to that lot its ONLY £14.95.

Michelle Hope items seemed to be the most reduced. Lace and sparkle over every garment. I heard Mothers Day mentioned on one of the handbag shows.

Latest posts

Back