Fashion by Together Tunic TSV 29//09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget you can dress this up, down, back to front or sideways to create a different look each time, which makes it a very versatile garment.

DF was wearing it yesterday and I thought it looked awful. The embellishment looked like a bib. It also looked very tight around the tops of her arms. I doubt it would fit anyone who has chunkier arms properly.

My daughter & I are often fans of the Together range . However I don't think this will be one for us ! The embellishment looks too heavy & I don't like the smock shape . It's not up to their usual standard .

Jilly is wearing it this evening .it looks abit better on her but a little tight around the upper arms.The smock look puts me off too.

Very odd that almost all the items on the website are in Clearance ! Just seen they have a kimono jacket, but no pockets. nah !

Tasteful embellishment according to Jilly !

Subtle ,a work of art,glamourous.......

Am I looking at the same garment as Jilly and the guest ? Subtle it's not.......

Last edited:
To demonstrate one of the other designs, the big model is wearing the plain pink maternity smock. If she goes out in the street, she will be followed by cries of "it's a girl!".

I am really bored of the tunic shape. The Together ones always make big ladies look even bigger. They look like maternity smocks.

I am really bored of the tunic shape. The Together ones always make big ladies look even bigger. They look like maternity smocks.

Its true .I did buy a couple of Together tops a few weeks ago and all of the material is at the front giving the impression of pregnancy in my opinion.Yes they are comfortable but they make me feel scruffy and untidy for some reason.should have gone for a smaller size but even that probably wouldn't help.

I don't have a huge belly ,do have lumps and bumps elsewhere, but I know these tops are not for me now.Cant complain about quality ,its just the shape.

See this has been selling like hot cakes... not! All sizes are still available in all colours, if you want it...

I saw the launch last night, and I just cannot understand why you would want a heavy carapace adorning your neckline! They zoomed in on the stuff - it didn't even look like it was evenly sewn in place. No finesse at all.

It seems as though a bit of of embellishment sells and fair enough .Its not for me but people love it.Then they must have thought MORE embellishment would sell even more .in the 7pm hour none of the presenters were wearing it and it was shown fairly briefly at the beginning so it obviously wasn't selling well.

The patterns and shape are not great either.Maybe they will now move on from this style.

I don't know why Together put this rubbish on Q. When you look at their range in various catalogues there is a lot of very pretty stuff - lovely jackets and cardis, and gypsy type skirts (for summer anyway). I've also bought some lovely evening wear too, which is never seen on QVC.

Latest posts

Back