Showroom Shine help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, I've missed out on the Williams, but I've ordered the Showroom Shine kit (contains one litre of Showroom Shine plus Bush Buster, Dash Devil, Crystal Clear and some cloths). I had an email from QVC saying it's been dispatched so we'll see how it goes when it arrives! I really like the sound of these products as I could never stand the whole buckets of water / sponge thing.

I wouldn't worry, Julius... knowing IW, if it's sold really well, it will be available again very soon!

My Showroom Shine kit arrived today. I opened the box and checked all the contents. Very good value for under £20. Everything present and correct.
Couldn't be bothered using it though! Too cold and raining.

I bought it originally years ago from Ideal World, and it really does work.
I have a weak back and it's so much easier because I clean the car one panel at a time - so don't even have to do it all at once.
However, I bought the kit from QVC a few weeks ago (with the free postage) and the sprayer doesn't mist - and although I've tried adjusting the nozzle, it just sprays a direct squirt.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Update: Products work brilliantly. Vehicle looks pristine in a flash. I particularly like the Crystal Clear glass / mirror cleaner. It is by far the best I've ever used and has an amazing fragrance, too.

Julius I used if for the first time today and couldn't agree more, I was sceptical once I started rubbing it in with the first cloth, and then WOW once I started buffing with the second cloth I couldn't believe the shine.

I'm also a fan of the glass cleaner, it's the first streak free finish I've ever achieved. I accidentally sprayed some on my alloys (don't ask) and i've never found them so easy to clean, what a shine.

I live in an apartment and can't believe I've never tried these products before, I'll never be taking my car to a hand car wash again, except perhaps in winter to rinse the grit away.

Julius I used if for the first time today and couldn't agree more, I was sceptical once I started rubbing it in with the first cloth, and then WOW once I started buffing with the second cloth I couldn't believe the shine.

I'm also a fan of the glass cleaner, it's the first streak free finish I've ever achieved. I accidentally sprayed some on my alloys (don't ask) and i've never found them so easy to clean, what a shine.

I live in an apartment and can't believe I've never tried these products before, I'll never be taking my car to a hand car wash again, except perhaps in winter to rinse the grit away.

I'm really glad you like it too, Ellaa. I couldn't believe how it brought up the mirrors / glass. So much more visibility! I drove down to the Seven Sisters Country Park, near Eastbourne, today, so my vehicle had plenty of bugs / sap / dirt and it was all shined in about 20 minutes!

Great stuff isn't it, my best purchase from QVC in a long time. Thanks to this forum for helpful views and advice as always!

I bought it originally years ago from Ideal World, and it really does work.
I have a weak back and it's so much easier because I clean the car one panel at a time - so don't even have to do it all at once.
However, I bought the kit from QVC a few weeks ago (with the free postage) and the sprayer doesn't mist - and although I've tried adjusting the nozzle, it just sprays a direct squirt.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I must admit although I'm over the moon with the product, I had the same problem with the sprayer, it just squirted 'direct' squirts onto the car rather than a mist.

I just bought a 6v rechargeable vacuum cleaner from Argos to keep the inside of the vehicle perfect, and it works brilliantly too. Who'd have thought a £15 vac would work so well, and because it's mains rechargeable it doesn't drain the car battery. With the Argos vac and the showroom shine kit from QVC it makes cleaning the vehicle a pleasure and saves a fortune! I'm not going to one of those dodgy car washes again either.

The greased lightening kit on QVC has gone up to £30 + £5.95 p & p now. Previously it was £19.98 and free postage.

OMG that's a huge increase - almost 100%! I should have bought 2 kits. Never mind, the products should last a fair while.

i thought showroom shine was good,but after using williams waterless cleaner it is far better well worth a try imho

This has given me an idea for a present for my oldest son for Christmas : he is the proud owner of his first car ( a little Ford KA) and loves it to look pristine at all times. Luckily for me he parks next to my mini and cleans that when he cleans his :mysmilie_59: although he doesn't polish mine like he does his own, lol!
I'm sure he would be really interested to try one of these products. I notice they have different kits on ebay as well.

It's a shame IW no longer stock it. As they often done 2 for 1' or 3 for 2 when it was a POTD.

Amazon do 2 bottles without cloths for £24.99

I got the kit when it was £19.95 & free P&P. I've already got half my money back as I shined 2 of my colleagues' cars after work. They saw me doing mine so I offered to do theirs for a fiver each. The car wash round the corner charges at least £10 so I saved them money and made a bit on the side!

i thought showroom shine was good,but after using williams waterless cleaner it is far better well worth a try imho

I bought the Williams stuff as a result of this thread. Cleaned a car that hadn't been done for 2 1/2 years (I know that is really bad), brilliant product, I just used J Cloths with it.

Other car I normally put it through Sainsburys car wash but that seems to be out of order all the time as they have got rid of the Hand Jobs in the car park.

Latest posts

Back