Kama Necklaces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GlamDiamonds

Registered Shopper
Hi

Does anyone know if they have stopped auctioning the Kama range?
I requested a necklace tonight and after waiting and not buying anything for nearly 3 hours I was told in chat that they have stopped auctioning them.
I then went back into live help and got Rachael, who I requested it with, and asked if they had stopped auctioning them and she didn't know anything about it...
To be honest I am a little annoyed as I had been waiting for so long and never bought anything else as I was patiently waiting on this item. I had no sound so couldn't hear Carol when she or if she said they weren't being auctioned so didn't know until I asked in chat for someone to let me know if Carol said anything.

I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this for me or if anyone has bought one lately?

Thanks

Hi glam diamonds - I dont know - sorry - I know they dont auction individual charms - dont know about the entire necklaces - I am sure I have seen them in the past tho I had one but I cant be sure if I got it from CR website or from the auction.

Sorry I cant be more helpful - but perhaps an email to Tony might shed more light on this issue. :)

Hi

Does anyone know if they have stopped auctioning the Kama range?
I requested a necklace tonight and after waiting and not buying anything for nearly 3 hours I was told in chat that they have stopped auctioning them.
I then went back into live help and got Rachael, who I requested it with, and asked if they had stopped auctioning them and she didn't know anything about it...
To be honest I am a little annoyed as I had been waiting for so long and never bought anything else as I was patiently waiting on this item. I had no sound so couldn't hear Carol when she or if she said they weren't being auctioned so didn't know until I asked in chat for someone to let me know if Carol said anything.

I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this for me or if anyone has bought one lately?

Thanks

Hi Glamdiamonds,

When you requested the necklace in the live chat, Carol did say that she couldn't auction the necklace as they were only available to buy on Coloured Rocks. HTH

Awww frustratin when that happens,i didnt have sound on last night so i didnt hear what carol said, i know that they dont do the individual charms but both my necklace and bracelet i got from the auctin site as i know they were popular as i brought 2/3 over a period of time,I didnt know they had changed it to CR only ,if it was me id email [email protected] to clarify

Hi Glamdiamonds,

When you requested the necklace in the live chat, Carol did say that she couldn't auction the necklace as they were only available to buy on Coloured Rocks. HTH

Hi

I never had sound, that's why I eventually asked in chat and is also the reason I always make my requests in live help so that if it's not available they can tell me in there anyway Katherine just emailed me and apparently there are system probs that why they can't auctions them just now.

I know they don't auction individual charms, and the individual necklace or bracelet (without charms).

I did buy a necklace with charms from auctions, which is out of stock now (it was the one with the blue topaz star charm).

I know they don't auction individual charms, and the individual necklace or bracelet (without charms).

I did buy a necklace with charms from auctions, which is out of stock now (it was the one with the blue topaz star charm).

It was the full necklace with charms I requested but they're having probs with the system even to auction them.
Katherine said she doesn't know when they'll be able to auction anythin Kama but are trying to fix the prob.

There was a charm auctioned just before Christmas and I got it for £4, fab bargain. When I requested more to be auctioned Jamie said that although he had done one before Christmas they couldn't auction them as the price was so good on CR. So whether the pre Christmas aution was just a lucky one off or slipped through the net I don't know.

There was a charm auctioned just before Christmas and I got it for £4, fab bargain. When I requested more to be auctioned Jamie said that although he had done one before Christmas they couldn't auction them as the price was so good on CR. So whether the pre Christmas aution was just a lucky one off or slipped through the net I don't know.

Think it slipped through the net flo.
I think GD's right about full necklace, maybe it's the system as Katherine mentioned. Never seen individual charms auctioned though. I got some extra charms (just three) so hope they'd do more other styles LOL.

hi everyone - sorry about this!

I have only just heard we had a problem with this.

Will get 2 new bundles set up today and make sure they are auctioned for you

best wishes

Steve

PS: if you love coulour change, be sure to checkout our new colour change Andesine, its the best change i have ever seen!!

I have only just heard we had a problem with this.

Will get 2 new bundles set up today and make sure they are auctioned for you

best wishes

Steve

PS: if you love coulour change, be sure to checkout our new colour change Andesine, its the best change i have ever seen!!

Thanks Steve! U'r a star :D

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Steve & gang for putting a kama bracelet on today.
I really appreciate it and it was a lovely choice of charms too and obviously at a great rocks price! :D xx

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Steve & gang for putting a kama bracelet on today.
I really appreciate it and it was a lovely choice of charms too and obviously at a great rocks price! :D xx

I would like to second that - Thank you Steve and all at Rocks for showing us that we are listened to! (shame the country is run the same way - ahhh theres a thought :45: LOL) Coloured Rocks are one in a million xx :D:):) x

I would like to second that - Thank you Steve and all at Rocks for showing us that we are listened to! (shame the country is run the same way - ahhh theres a thought :45: LOL) Coloured Rocks are one in a million xx :D:):) x

OH NO I have just read this back and realised what I have written - wot a typo :34::34: I am sure and hope it is realised that is should read that it is a shame the country ISNT run like this - not IS - omg - I am such a twit :11::eek::eek: I am sorry :(

Latest posts

Back