pearly scarves etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
I know im pretty useless at pics but ive tried again , i got the original scarves a while ago and love them ,i came across a lady in my local market town who has a range of pretty plain coloured scarves so i brought a few to try ,didnt want to bore you with them all so have put a couple on for you to see.
First is the original coloured scarves.. then the second is with a red scarf which is stunning,then a chocolate brown one, she also had orange ,pinks purples and greens which i will get this week,a change of coloured scarf to go with any outfit now...just need somewhere to go !!!

Then its taken a while but ive completed my first pearl set ,love them.
Next is the stunning green agate and pearl ,will have to wear the plain pearl earrings until i see something to match,the green is so vibrant.

Next is the smokey quartz ring, blue mystic topaz pendant and the amethyst pendant.I now love the toukalon range.Have another delivery tomorrow........

Attachments

• 104_0100.jpg
    104_0100.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 104_0111.jpg
    104_0111.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 240
  • 104_0109.jpg
    104_0109.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 104_0101.jpg
    104_0101.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 104_0102.jpg
    104_0102.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
That's a great idea using different scarves Marie- very inventive. I have the pearl and green agate necklace; it was in the present drawer but I've been forced to move it to my jewellery box it's so nice. Whoops! I agree, the Tookalon range is fantastic.

Wow, what a great idea Marie, pearls look fantastic with everything. Love your pearl & carnelian pieces too. I've got a few more pearlies coming my way too:8:

:doggie:

Thanks for the pictures mariek. Love the coloured scarves and a great price at just £3. Am on the look out now!! The ones I have are £6. Are they the same size as the rocks one.

I have the others in your collection and love them all. Wear it in good health xx

Thanks for the pictures mariek. Love the coloured scarves and a great price at just £3. Am on the look out now!! The ones I have are £6. Are they the same size as the rocks one.

I have the others in your collection and love them all. Wear it in good health xx

Yes they are the same size ,i think these pearls are the most versatile item of "bling" i have.

Lovely items Marie and good idea with the scarves. I agree with you about the pearls versatility, from little black dress to jeans 'n' t-shirt ... Rocks have pearls go with anything !

Bought the peacock pearls for a friend and she was thrilled with them. Would like the cream/white ones but don't know if they still have them.

Latest posts

Back