Gremlins in the QVC Works?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I just received the South Western Silver earrings and ring I ordered at the weekend. The ring was in the clearance section and was listed at £15.15. I wanted to try and save a picture of it so went back into clearance and it had gone. I checked the item in My Account and when I clicked on the product number it came up back at it's original price of £25. Do you think they made an error putting it into clearance and I was just lucky to find it before they realised???? Bit like the Elemis (or was it Decleor) cleanser toners that you all got half price. I love the earrings and the ring so now have to find matching necklace/bracelet!!

Attachments

• Rhodochrosite Ring.jpg
    Rhodochrosite Ring.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 105
  • SWS Earrings.jpg
    SWS Earrings.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 97
things often drift in and out of the clearance zone; sometimes they only stay for a day or two at the reduced price before they go back to the full price. No idea why this happens.

Jude x

things often drift in and out of the clearance zone; sometimes they only stay for a day or two at the reduced price before they go back to the full price. No idea why this happens.

Jude x

Guess I was just lucky then, being in the right place at the right time. Makes a change!!

Latest posts

Back