Tili Box Next Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Box Launches Next Weekend

Pro Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Wand with LED Light RRP £60 + post
2x Smug Classic Face Coverings RRP £6 + post (as RRP is £3 Each)
75ml We Are Paradox Repair Game Changer Hair Mask RRP £15 + post
25ml James Read Glow20 Facial Tan Serum RRP £12.50 + post (as 50ml RRP is £25 + post)
20ml Korres White Pine Volumising Serum in-Moisturiser RRP £20 + post (as 40ml RRP is £40 + post)

Total RRP £113.50 + post

Attachments

• fdafsdfads.jpg
    fdafsdfads.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 354
I will continue to wear a mask even though it will no longer be mandatory. When the case numbers drop to the low hundreds, rather than the current tens of thousands, then I might reconsider.

Boris is probably dropping restrictions to take the heat out of the current “Partygate“ palaver and trying to save his skin. Well, I’m doing what I want, so pfffttt to Boris, and I will continue to wear a mask, keep a social distance between me and strangers and hand washing until I think it’s safe not to do so.

I will continue to wear a mask even though it will no longer be mandatory. When the case numbers drop to the low hundreds, rather than the current tens of thousands, then I might reconsider.

Boris is probably dropping restrictions to take the heat out of the current “Partygate“ palaver and trying to save his skin. Well, I’m doing what I want, so pfffttt to Boris, and I will continue to wear a mask, keep a social distance between me and strangers and hand washing until I think it’s safe not to do so.
…and I’m staying at home.

Based on what I see every night at work, I will be wearing my mask out and about too, although I rarely go anywhere. Very sensible to ignore big Bo, absolutely no parties round his gaff. Sorry, just distracted by the sound of party poppers popping at No 10 ...

Me too. He can go whistle. It’s all to do with saving his bacon (Operation Red Meat and Big Dog) and not about protecting lives - so what if a few more people get Ill. We’re not asking people to walk naked down the high street - just pop on a mask. It really is no big deal
I’ll still be wearing mine and staring at anyone who doesn’t leave a big enough gap next to me in - queue. And I’ve had Covid. Not pleasant and took me a while to get over. I would not want to give it to anyone or have it again

I saw a demo of some masks (aka face covering) on Q and they were one layer and super thin at that. If these masks are the same you'd need at least two to be semi effective.

Lots of Tili stuff on clearance. They've got that red wash bag with stuff at £105 and it was a TSV, well I'd say about a year, can't remember if it was before Christmas 2020 or January 2021. I know as I fancied the bag for ages, still do but still not tempted to put in basket.

Think they need to do a stick take at the warehouse.

Q are far better business people than ever I could be, but flames they had a wonderful idea and doesn't seem to have the buzz it used to. We'll not for me and not for anyone I speak to, any groups or YouTube. Their last box and Christmas special still for sale.

Wearing a face covering is very much a personal decision now. Going by what happened when the government relaxed that. I am assuming that the public will predominantly chose not to wear one.

Wearing a face covering is very much a personal decision now. Going by what happened when the government relaxed that. I am assuming that the public will predominantly chose not to wear one.
Went to lunch with some former school friends (72/73 years young we are) and hubby dropped me off at the station to get the Tramtrain. Majority were wearing masks except Tramtrain staff and,mainly,young men.

I had covid over christmas and it wasn't nice. I got it on christmas eve in the pub (having done a test in the morning which was negative). No one was wearing a mask, including me, so not surprising it was spreading to everyone. I don't like mask wearing but I shall do it in shops and public transport and if I'm in a crowded place.

On the TILI boxes, what happened to the twenty quid boxes with free postage??? Now they cost a ****** fortune and filled with things they can't sell.

CC

I had covid over christmas and it wasn't nice. I got it on christmas eve in the pub (having done a test in the morning which was negative). No one was wearing a mask, including me, so not surprising it was spreading to everyone. I don't like mask wearing but I shall do it in shops and public transport and if I'm in a crowded place.

On the TILI boxes, what happened to the twenty quid boxes with free postage??? Now they cost a ****** fortune and filled with things they can't sell.

CC
they do them for £23 + £1.95 post (last one was £25 + post as it had a dearer item in it)

Back