Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMO they should have included a 50ml of the PCMC and halved the mask to a 50ml tube rather than 100ml.
That would work for me. I would probably have bought one then.

Look Fantastic currently have deals on different brands, including Elemis.

And they have 3 for 2 so that’s essentially 33% off…..

I’ve always found that all the TSV’s come within 2 or 3 days. I expect they are all ready boxed up so every order just has a label printed and out it goes! QVC knows that they will sell a lot of them very quickly, so they can be packaged, ready and waiting.
They probably pay EVRI to hold a certain percentage of stock at a bonded warehouse, and when you get the email with the "your order is on its way to us", that's Q sending them the packaging slip as an acknowledgement to process and dispatch.

Just opened minr. Lively packaging. Smells very minty the shower cream and balm. Ok but I prefer L'occitane bath items.

My son has 10% off at QVC on his Halifax card, I must apply Nanny Mcfee on this one. I’ve ordered one for my Brother to give his partner for Christmas & it’s arrived, so even more tempting as it looks great.
I succumbed, there’s 10% on this item at Top Cash Back (although it takes an age to pay out), my son gets 10% on his card so he paid for it & my Hubby is buying it for me for Christmas. Saves him having to think about what to get me.

I have the aromatic herby one I will use it today but I dont like the overtly minty smell on first sniff

Perhaps people have an expectation of what they will smell like going by the name. An Elemis spa is relaxing fragrance not minty, English Garden I would think lovely flowers roses. But no. I have had Elemis facials and the room was candle light very gentle soft fragrance.

I went and had a look and WOW!!!!!! English Garden and Mayfair 9, so people do not like them. Also, the number of comments about the TSV being boring the enzyme mask a filler and being in other TSVs this year.
I will use the mayfair no.9 soon for my morning shower and see if the notes are better. But on cold sniff it smells of cheap chewing gum, pure mint and not a whiff of any of the other herbal notes. Hopefully I wont have to send it back god forbid! We all know that QVC are not very obliging when it comes to refunds.They take it ver personally!

I am with you on Frangipani I but I don’t rate the Elemis body products anyway.Using up one of my shower products at the moment and the smell is nothing special.I much prefer L’Occitanne for body products.

I actually received a sample of the rose body butter, which was a surprise as never had a sample before! I used it on my legs this morning… not quite sure what it smelt of, but I wasn’t impressed.
I have seen someone bought six boxes….. and they are now appearing on eBay for around £89…

I got sent a sample of the English Garden body balm. Haven’t tried it yet, but it is unlikely to make me jump in. Dislike rose-scented face products as they don’t seem to be skin kind on me… don’t rate the papaya enzyme peel. Not fussed about PCMC so nice scents in body products will not turn my head.

I am glad the sample of the body balm hasn't encouraged me to cave in and buy as well as the few negative reviews. I hope that everyone on here who goes for it likes it, but for me it doesn't appeal as I have far too much in my stash and I will be just adding to it. Last year as well as buying 5 out of 7 tsvs, the advent calendar, and the superfood auto delivery big deal, I dread to total how much I spent, this year I have been far more restrained and have only had 2 tsvs, and hope I can still say that in 2023. Keeping in mind the cost of living crisis/energy bills etc I need to be far more thoughtful of what I spend my hard earned on

Another hater of the Frangipani.

Well! I had my usual Saturday morning wander in TKMaxx and hit the mother load!!! Yes, an Emma Hardie set for £19.99, full size facial oil rrp £39, face mask rrp £49 a 50 gram size of the cleansing balm and a cleansing cloth. Did I need it? Hell no, but for £19.99 and all products I use, no-brainer.

Latest posts

Back