Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My head is close to exploding just trying to work out which thread to post on……
should it be…….
on shop extra where the presenters are already deserting
or on Ideal world as it returns to its old home.
or on TJC where they are now selling their products on a channel they call ideal world but are using a mix of TJC and ideal world presenters.
i think I need a very strong coffee ☕

My head is close to exploding just trying to work out which thread to post on……
should it be…….
on shop extra where the presenters are already deserting
or on Ideal world as it returns to its old home.
or on TJC where they are now selling their products on a channel they call ideal world but are using a mix of TJC and ideal world presenters.
i think I need a very strong coffee ☕

I had a bit of a WTF going on here moment as well. :ROFLMAO:

I think Graham probably thought things were getting a bit boring around here so decided to do his own bit of resurrecting and brought all the old Ideal World threads from Archive area back just to mess with us. 🤣

Hammy probably thought ooh watch collection, what will I find a rolex

Never in a million years would i expect Shop Extra to be selling a Rolex watch. :ROFLMAO:
There was a few Rolex watches on Ideal World, not for sale though, just on Presenters wrists. Quite liked SImon Lies's Yacht-Master II, although at the moment i don't have a spare £15,000 sitting around to buy one. :ROFLMAO:

It's this kind of GUFF that treats the viewers as though they're thick. They used to do similar on IW mk1 'we're not allowed to order which is really annoying as I'd love one of these ...' or 'I've asked for one to be put aside for me if stock allows ...' eh? But I thought you aren't allowed to order?!?

All of it bullsh1t, all of it pathetic. Even if company policy was 'you can't order' emmm could a presenter not simply ask a relative/friend to order for them ;)
Yeah I always wondered about that. I would have thought they'd be entitled to staff discount?

Latest posts

Back