DIY on Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Just watched this and I am staggered by how many times the so called 'adhesive expert' (as quoted by Simon Biagi) is actually on the air, all he has is one product (which may or may not be any good as I haven't tried it), but my point is how times can you honestly 'flog' the same product, maybe (and more likely) it is because I watch the 'Extra' channel a lot and he seems to always be 'popping up'. The point is 'who is he', I mean when they bring his name up on screen, there is nothing underneath to indicate who he is, which kinda makes me think that this product is another 'QVC' product designed perhaps by him, but made solely for QVC.
Again I maybe wrong (I am always wrong so I don't take it personally)

First Rant of the day over!

Bring back Orlando Khota. QVC desperately needs someone easy on the eye and ear.

Isn't SB awful? It's switch over time as soon as he comes into view, can't take him for more than about 20 seconds; there seems to be little product knowledge, just shouting and waffle, and when you factor in the frequently exposed chest hair, it's a recipe for absolute boredom.

I tried to watch the video, it won't play!

The others do, and Simon Biaggi was all SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT and AND, AND, AND.

that 'adhesive expert' will come to a sticky end, mark my words....(sorry for that, I'll be going now....!). Only Q could have an adhesive expert appearing....

Just watched this and I am staggered by how many times the so called 'adhesive expert' (as quoted by Simon Biagi) is actually on the air, all he has is one product (which may or may not be any good as I haven't tried it), but my point is how times can you honestly 'flog' the same product, maybe (and more likely) it is because I watch the 'Extra' channel a lot and he seems to always be 'popping up'. The point is 'who is he', I mean when they bring his name up on screen, there is nothing underneath to indicate who he is, which kinda makes me think that this product is another 'QVC' product designed perhaps by him, but made solely for QVC.
Again I maybe wrong (I am always wrong so I don't take it personally)

First Rant of the day over!

I think it goes against the natural order of things, cheese always belongs in the kitchen so that's were Dairylee Biagi should be utilised. :mysmilie_17:

Maybe I am on my own, but I would rather have a day of DIY with Simon Biaggi ... than a day of Gardening with the Gnome.:mysmilie_10: What spoilt yesterday for me was the other gnome CR was presenting for hours and hours.... so I have two days when my money is safe.

. . . . . The point is 'who is he', I mean when they bring his name up on screen, there is nothing underneath to indicate who he is, which kinda makes me think that this product is another 'QVC' product designed perhaps by him, but made solely for QVC.

I believe he works for Supa-Fix, who make the product, and yes, in most presentations they say that Supabond is made specially for QVC. Whether it's an existing Supa-Fix product that's just being branded differently for QVC I don't know.

Latest posts

Back