Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The worst ones I heard him actually say on air were Mark... Antony....and John.. Wayne.....
Just think how little respect this means he has for the viewers and the buyers. It’s quite literally like saying he’s had texts from Mickie Mouse, The King, Mick Jagger and Elvis.

Last edited:
John Foxx said he needed some of that.
Hearing Midge murder Hiroshima Mon Amour the one time they did it post John Foxx is physically painful to hear. The ’new’ Ultravox had their place, but it was Miles Away from the original one’s style or sound. Very much a similar case with the first rollout of The Human League. Reproduction to Dare….You’d rather be in a Burning Car than hear the one with the girls in it.

I cannot speak for Opatra, but I would expect it to be the same. Lunamour Microcurrent Slimming Jawline Face Lifting Device was being sold for £159.99 yesterday. On AliExpress, there was an unbranded device that looked very similar for £18.99. All the devices are probably made in the same factories and then the company branding is added. Swan did the same with its air fryers. Purchased from the far east, add Swan branding and market as Swan air fryers.

And that’s why so much of it is such an abject farce.

Oh, Wowzers…I’m Jeremy, the Milk Tray man…Hang on…Hang on…Wowzers, Gerald. How much?? £3000 for a not directly comparable solid gold wireless charger?? Wowzers.. If the quality of the box is anything to go by, I think I’ll pass. Also seems a bit temperamental in charging. Lots of moving the phone about not surreptitiously.

Last edited:
It‘s a power bank. How do these people motivate themselves to get enthusiastic about this stuff, night after night?
How DARE you!!!

I'm in the PBAS (Power Bank Appreciation Society) we receive a quarterly newsletter with all the latest power bank news, prize draws etc. We meet up once a year for the APBASG (Annual Power Bank Appreciation Society Gala) and every other year we arrange a tour of a power bank factory to see how they're made.

So I'm not surprised the presenters are motivated when selling them, there's a LOT to like!

UP THE POWER BANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers…Jeremy says he isn’t aware of any other other black face/black strap watches..Here’s one…
IMG_2121.jpeg

Mega closeout deal. To put it differently, we have purchased too much stock and are unable to sell it all, therefore we need to free up space in the warehouse for additional shitty items.
In all seriousness on this subject, who from the "buying team" 1, thought a aftershave called "Gammon" would be a good idea to sell & 2, even worse who gave it the go ahead to purchase the stock of Gammon? Was an insider having a laugh at IW mk3's expense? Its Delboy levels of buying power and decision making! Unless it was given to them on a no sale no fee basis ;)

You assume they paid pennies a unit on the bacon scent and then marks them up to the levels they currently try to sell for. This is a very shrewd Indian owned and run company, and while we struggle to see it, it probably is pursuing a far more sensible business strategy doing it this way, than the previous versions - much as we all wish they wouldn’t.

Lindsey is a full of **** hack making money by convincing viewers that she is an actual beauty expert. I was unaware that she was also a weight loss expert.

Lindsey is a full of **** hack making money by convincing viewers that she is an actual beauty expert. I was unaware that she was also a weight loss expert.
She can do everything. She’s a real Renaissance woman.

Oh my word. Is this Jeremy person for real? Five full minutes on the magic of a magnetic fixture on the William Hunt box. And why is it so difficult to spell things correctly. Eu de Parfum?

Hearing Midge murder Hiroshima Mon Amour the one time they did it post John Foxx is physically painful to hear. The ’new’ Ultravox had their place, but it was Miles Away from the original one’s style or sound. Very much a similar case with the first rollout of The Human League. Reproduction to Dare….You’d rather be in a Burning Car than hear the one with the girls in it.
I will not hear a word against Midge!! He bought me a drink in Berlin once.

In all seriousness on this subject, who from the "buying team" 1, thought a aftershave called "Gammon" would be a good idea to sell & 2, even worse who gave it the go ahead to purchase the stock of Gammon? Was an insider having a laugh at IW mk3's expense? Its Delboy levels of buying power and decision making! Unless it was given to them on a no sale no fee basis ;)
According to some presenters, Gammon has a different meaning in Germany, but Gammon in German is Schinken, and Schinken means the top of the back leg of pig. So as usual, they were chatting ****. I am aware that Gammon Black Hoodie has a back note of fresh pineapple and tangerine, the irony of that.

Latest posts

Back