Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some competition for IW3 is on the way.

Shop On TV (channel 89) is a new teleshopping channel that has been assigned channel 89 ahead of a full launch. It started as an overnight window on ITV1 at the end of November 2023. It is preparing to become available during the day in the next few weeks. The channel is understood to be also getting ready to launch on satellite.

Thank JeepSwensonfan for uploading the link about this in the Shop on TV section.

Some competition for IW3 is on the way.

Shop On TV (channel 89) is a new teleshopping channel that has been assigned channel 89 ahead of a full launch. It started as an overnight window on ITV1 at the end of November 2023. It is preparing to become available during the day in the next few weeks. The channel is understood to be also getting ready to launch on satellite.

Thank JeepSwensonfan for uploading the link about this in the Shop on TV section.
Cosmic! Creepy and his moll. Wonder who else they'll get to present. I'm surprised. I thought they would fold.

Cosmic! Creepy and his moll. Wonder who else they'll get to present. I'm surprised. I thought they would fold.
My name is Den, Shaun ryan, Dean wilson, Shona. I am just saying them, as 1 already presents on Shop on TV now and again, and the others never wanted to travel to London for IW3, or got asked to work at IW3.

Last edited:
Not sure My Name is Den would relocate now.

And Dean Wilson has only started back to work, after 5 months out after a big accident, he hobbles, and has to mainly sit down. I can’t see him relocating,
Maybe Jess, because she can get more hours, and Carys. It will be interesting to see what happens. Maybe, they would be better just getting some fresh new unseen before presenters in.

Latest posts

Back