Blowfish Footwear TSV 23/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blowfish Malibu Solly-B Wedge Sandal
Item Number: 404905
QVC Price £64.92
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

Bask in the glow of a new season with the Solly-B Wedge Sandal from Blowfish Malibu. This contemporary design combines a sporty wedge with sleek straps and a gleaming gold-toned buckle fastening, as well as a cushioned Bloom Foam footbed. Perfect for adding elegance to daytime looks and for giving that final touch to formal attire, these wedge sandals will style up any summer outfit.

What to wear them with - ideal for everything from weekend brunches to evening strolls along the promenade, try pairing these sandals with your favourite floaty dress or skirt for a look that's both comfortable and glamorous. We also love the idea of teaming them with a jumpsuit or top and shorts, then slinging on a cross-body bag, when you’re out for a sunny adventure.

Choose your design - these sandals are available in three sophisticated colours and one standout print. Will you go for classic Black, eye-catching Cheetah, modern Off White or laid-back Tan?

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Vegan design
  • Buckle fastening
  • Currently only available in the UK
  • Rope insert and asymmetric strap
  • Blowfish Malibu branded sole
  • Cushioned footbed made with Bloom, a material containing algae
  • Upper: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester; inner: 35% polyester, 65% polyurethane; outsole: TPR
  • Plateau height: 4cm (1.6")
  • Heel height: 7.9cm (3.1")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cheetah
  • Off White
  • Tan

All measurements are approximate

Quite chunky but like the tan - think it could be extremely heavy, however!

Not sure what I’m thinking of* but sure Blowfish (or similar) is/was a surfer-ish brand down in Cornwall?

*Just realised I’m mixing up Weird Fish with something else - please ignore me!!*

These are Blowfish Malibu from California…

Far too high a wedge for me and probably not comfortable as it would be difficult to walk “normally.”

How exactly is a design vegan? Are all the designers involved vegan?
Yet again vegan is used inappropriately. Surely they mean the shoe/sandal is free from animal products. Of course saying vegan without embellishing it with nonsense probably doesn't satisfy the desire to flaunt the vegan-ness of the product...
Let's face it you could take a whole load of safe and dangerous household chemicals from the last century and find a fair few would have vegan emblazoned on them nowadays. The word vegan will soon become meaningless eyewash before we know it.
As Inigo Montoya says in The Princess Bride "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
It's true of a number of words the presenters and guests use to sound more expert and knowledgeable than they probably are. Gone are the days when I could learn something from the presenters or guests.

Latest posts

Back