Anyone gone for the Urban rebounder?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Dazzler - I tried to get on to thank you last night, but I was not recognised by the forum, I think this looks great, and on the urban rebounder website it is £120.....I am in the process of convincing my DH that the ijoy ride, orbitrek, 2 pilates machines and a nordic ski are all a bit lonely and need an urban rebounder to keep them company:D
I do use them all, obviously not all together.
Let us know how you get on please.

You have an ijoyride!!! :eek: hours of fun ;)

They are selling them ijoy on ebay for £50.00 but called something else. I would not mind one of them myself

BL its about £300 on QVC - I dont know the exact price everyone on QVC, buts a rough price. But Ebays are a better price at £50. I would love one BL.

I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with it too, I am looking for a piece of equipment that won't aggravate my arthritis which a lot of other items I've tried do ie, glider, stepper etc., I reckon if I do get one I will have to strap my chest down or I'll be the not so proud owner of a couple of black eyes LOL.

I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with it too, I am looking for a piece of equipment that won't aggravate my arthritis which a lot of other items I've tried do ie, glider, stepper etc., I reckon if I do get one I will have to strap my chest down or I'll be the not so proud owner of a couple of black eyes LOL.

I will let you know Piper4 when I get mine if its good xx

ok Bl its on ebay but I have not read it proper, it is £50.00 but it is to hire for a month in your home 22055828880 is the item you need to type in the search its called horse riding machine. its a 4 week hire. However if you type in horse riding machine lots of others come up but the prices are around £150 - £195. still cheaper then QVC. Gosh that £50 one would have been a bargain if it was for good and not hired, although I suppose its not bad as its like i month gym membership.

Thanks Dazzler, thought it sounded too good to be true! I'd love one but it's an awful lot of money - was hoping the price would be coming down now. :(

Has anyone gone for the Urban rebounder item 432225. I thought it look great on the demo earlier and this evening , so I have ordered it to go with my many pieces of exercise equipment. cant wait for it!!! It looks good as it comes with 6 workouts.:D I love my fitness.

Hi Dazzler I bought this Urban rebounder a few years ago from the States. I had previously owned another cheaper make before buying this one and this one is much more sturdy and better made. It's a great aerobic workout, no impact on the joints, great for the lymph system and the all important pelvic floor! You can even lie down on it and do your abs work and other floor work.

The only negative for me is that it's quite stiff and it takes a bit of welly to fold it up again after your workout. Be careful of those fingers!:eek: However, I bought mine quite a while ago and they may have improved the design.

I think you'll love it! Good Luck! M xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh I want one
Found it cheaper here - but no DVDs and no 30 day MBG - but free delivery. The max weight is different on that one too - so it might not be as sturdy.
There is no picture or video demo coming up for me so can't tell if it's the same. Any ideas?

JustBeautydirect - It looks the same as the one from QVC, although I am not sure if the QVC one is a mini as stated in this informarion. QVC one comes to £59.00 so its a little more, then this one but like you say there are no dvds with it. I do like to follow a workout with equipment so cant wait for the item from QVC, to arrive. Apparently there is 6 45 minute workouts.

Hi Dazzler I bought this Urban rebounder a few years ago from the States. I had previously owned another cheaper make before buying this one and this one is much more sturdy and better made. It's a great aerobic workout, no impact on the joints, great for the lymph system and the all important pelvic floor! You can even lie down on it and do your abs work and other floor work.

The only negative for me is that it's quite stiff and it takes a bit of welly to fold it up again after your workout. Be careful of those fingers!:eek: However, I bought mine quite a while ago and they may have improved the design.

I think you'll love it! Good Luck! M xx

Sounds good Melusina, yes they say it is hot in the states for this piece of fitness equipment. i dont need to worry about folding it, as I will put it in my gym room when its finally completed,but for now I will just find it up nd watch I dont trap a nail!!!

It looks like you can get a good ab workout from it. Can't Wait!

You have an ijoyride!!! :eek: hours of fun ;)

lol yes I do. My Mum and I got terribly excited about it when it was on first last summer, and ordered it together although she paid for it (aren't mums great like that!). As with any piece of exercise equipment you do need to engage with it - not just sit on it and expect it to give you abs and buns of steel. Now if I am honest I don't use it loads, but it doesn't take up a lot of space and it is very well made. It was good for DH back. And it can improve your action if you know what I mean;)

lol yes I do. My Mum and I got terribly excited about it when it was on first last summer, and ordered it together although she paid for it (aren't mums great like that!). As with any piece of exercise equipment you do need to engage with it - not just sit on it and expect it to give you abs and buns of steel. Now if I am honest I don't use it loads, but it doesn't take up a lot of space and it is very well made. It was good for DH back. And it can improve your action if you know what I mean;)

What action would that be Jan!!!?:eek:

having seen the picture I bought something similar from a catalogue years ago, and as with everything else gathered dust.
Did not need a video to work out on it though.
If it was demooed by Forbes I would not call her a trainer she is often on the various Infomerical channels with other products.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to it arriving, mine wont gather dust as will be putting it to good use in my gym room. xxx

It looks good Dazzler, so I've just ordered one as I want to jog but am worried about the impact on my joints. I think I'll have to keep it in my bedroom as I fear my kids (17-24) will go on it and give it a heavy workout but its going to be mine! Can't wait for it to arrive now, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Latest posts

Back