ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TVonics DVRFP150 160GB Freeview & Twin Tuner DVR 80 Hours Record
Item Number: 561803
QVC Price £64.00
Today's Special Value Price £53.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Change the way you watch TV with the TVonics twin tuner PVR. Boasting two Freeview tuners, you can watch one channel while recording another or pause live TV. It's 160GB hard drive allows you to record up to 80 hours worth of programmes and films. Plus, with the two-hour buffer you can pick up where you left off and use the skip button to get through adverts quickly. The sleek, compact machine can sit in the most compact of spaces alongside your existing equipment. For a 250GB option see item 561804 in Hot Picks.

or

TVonics DVRFP250 250GB Freeview & Twin Tuner DVR 125 Hours Record
Item Number: 561804
QVC Price £80.00
Today's Special Value Price £66.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Change the way you watch TV with the TVonics twin tuner PVR. Boasting two Freeview tuners, you can watch one channel while recording another or pause live TV. It's 250GB hard drive allows you to record up to 125 hours worth of programmes and films. Plus, with the two-hour buffer you can pick up where you left off and use the skip button to get through adverts quickly. The sleek, compact machine can sit in the most compact of spaces alongside your existing equipment. For a 160GB option see our Today's Special Value (561803).

i`m so tempted to buy the 250GB one just hoping for easy pay but if not i think i will still buy it

I got a Humax with 320 gb drive Ian never even quater filled it so the smaller drive version may be an option.

I've had a quick look at the site and price wise this looks like a good deal but who are TVonics - does anyone know anything about them e.g. reliability etc? There are 4 reviews on there but I'm wary of buying something that I've never heard of........

Must admit I've never heard of them so did a search.
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/06/19/review_tvonics_dvr250/

Will think about getting one for the bedroom.

Thank You Ian.

wow thats impressive then i`m deffo buying the 250GB just waiting to see if its on my fav easy pay system

I've had a quick look at the site and price wise this looks like a good deal but who are TVonics - does anyone know anything about them e.g. reliability etc? There are 4 reviews on there but I'm wary of buying something that I've never heard of........

aragorn read that link Jan has found but i quote it here "And fair play to TVonics - a company set up in 2004 by some ex-Sony types - the gadget itself being manufactured in the UK by Sony" so its seems like a reliable one

Thanks for posting SCW, think I am going to stay up and check this out as it could be perfect for my upcoming endless hours spent watching Big Brother in the bedroom!

I'm watching this TSV, on my TVonics box, I have the 160GB version!!! It's a lovely bit of kit, even boosts my tv reception. Shame I didnt get it at the TSV price :(

Me too, only been watching 5 mins and am convinced enough already...:1:

i know i wanted it when i found it and have bought the 250GB one might as well at that price

I'm watching this TSV, on my TVonics box, I have the 160GB version!!! It's a lovely bit of kit, even boosts my tv reception. Shame I didnt get it at the TSV price :(

thats nice to know your happy with it thanks

Does it? My freeview reception is carp, can't even get IW......not that that's any great loss! lol

lol this might help by the sounds of it

yeah, i only get about 12 tv channels without it, so I wasn't expecting much from it, just the ability to record my soaps & the inbetweeners :)

but I got all the tv and radio channels when I connected my aerial to it, I was very suprised!

has this sold out yet?

On Advanced Orders now.

Still undecided, surprised that you can't record two channels at once.

just want to say thanks to SCW.....was completly unable to sleep last night and took a quick peek at your post and was so shocked at the unbelievable price that I switched the TV on and...well, the rest is history! Thanks for a great spot!

Neither of the repeat shows from 7 a.m. have been on and it's not even been mentioned in the Breakfast Show so far!

Latest posts

Back