Tonights TSV DVR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be worth checking the website every now and again using the item number search facility, as it seems to be coming up as in stock every once in a while - just checked and it came and went VERY quickly!

Luckily I already have one but for those of you on waitlist it might speed it up a bit..

Just managed to get one!!

Had it on waitlist but found one available and CS gave it to me at the TSV price

I always thought that if more became available they were used to fulfill waitlist orders first.

Me too Topaz.

Don't think I've ever had anything on Waitlist before so it's all new to me how it works.

It said 90 days in the email I think, didn't that used to be 45 days?

Me too Topaz.

Don't think I've ever had anything on Waitlist before so it's all new to me how it works.

It said 90 days in the email I think, didn't that used to be 45 days?

Since I've been buying from QVC (2005) it's been 90 days.

I was once ordering on the website and it was playing up. I had something in my basket but couldn't get the page up to go to checkout. I rang CS to see if I could pay for the item through them. They told me that as the item had now sold out, if I removed it from my basket it would automatically go to the first person who had it on waitlist. As it happened I eventually managed to get the checkout page open and buy the item I wanted. That's why I thought that if an item people had on waitlist came back into stock it would automatically fulfill a waitlist order.

I've been with QVC for several years now and I've got 45 in my brain somehow but then that could be my age, LOL.

Received mine today. It took longer to plug the scart lead in than it took for the channel search!

I'm really impressed so far. Hopefully it will 'freeze' less than my sharp dvr which sticks 2or 3 times a week.

My Humax froze now and again but a recent over the air update seems to have sorted it.

Loopy i felt it was time to treat myself to something electrical which will give me more pleasure than somethings i have lol (NO DIRTY COMMENTS) lol

The question is, what other electrical equipment you own has given you pleasure? :thinking2:

Sheepdog in "Snoopy mode" mode

Loopy i felt it was time to treat myself to something electrical which will give me more pleasure than somethings i have lol (NO DIRTY COMMENTS) lol

You've either got a job or a credit card ... please tell me it's not a credit card.

Latest posts

Back