Stacey Schiefflin / YBF Appreciation thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Like the QVC addicted little weirdo that I am :D I've been feeling kind of guilty that I wasn't really that interested in watching the YBF shows this weekend, and I haven't bought any YBF in well aaaaaages!

I think the reasons for that are probably a combination of factors but I think Stacey is fab so I thought I'd start a thread for some Stacey / YBF love. :grin:

I'm pretty sure I learned a lot about make up from watching Stacey and listening to her tips. I am a sucker for all the "girlfriend" stuff, and I love that she has Joy on her shows and always brings up Flava the girl band! :giggle: Plus I'd much rather have Joy on than any of the blank faced ones they use for beauty shows otherwise!

Plus my favouritist, most comfiest, best fitting, most flattering trousers ever ever ever are some chocolate brown velvety ones from YBF. I will wear them until they crumble from my body! :D

So over to you my lovelies: reasons we love Stacey / Models Prefer / YBF?

Awwww, Stacey....I remember the first time I ever saw her in her rollers and shiny face and it was instant love. This from me who won't call the cats in unless I'm wearing eyeliner:blush:

I have 11 of her eyebrow pencils because they are the best in the world.:heart: The other things I've bought from her have not been terribly successful mainly because the palettes (certainly the MP ones, have never bought YBF) had a tendency to break very quickly.

Her makeup tips are easy and fab and I love the fact that she's a real woman with a womanly figure who looks as if she struggled to keep her weight lower when she modelled.

I've never tried the clothing range but I think some of it is psychological as to me, YBF immediately spells 'You've been framed':giggle:

I have vowed to watch her next shows out of sentimentality and sheer affection for the woman....

Awwww, Stacey....I remember the first time I ever saw her in her rollers and shiny face and it was instant love. This from me who won't call the cats in unless I'm wearing eyeliner:blush:

I have 11 of her eyebrow pencils because they are the best in the world.:heart: The other things I've bought from her have not been terribly successful mainly because the palettes (certainly the MP ones, have never bought YBF) had a tendency to break very quickly.

Her makeup tips are easy and fab and I love the fact that she's a real woman with a womanly figure who looks as if she struggled to keep her weight lower when she modelled.

I've never tried the clothing range but I think some of it is psychological as to me, YBF immediately spells 'You've been framed':giggle:

I have vowed to watch her next shows out of sentimentality and sheer affection for the woman....

Cheers honeybun. We do love her don't we? My daughter and I used to always watch together and text in when she was on.

We were getting all excited on another thread about having dinner with Honora Ralph - but honestly I'd probably ditch him in a heartbeat for a girls night out with Stacey! :D

Lol at You've Been Framed! :grin:

I think Stacey is great, a real girl's gal.........

LoveA'Kin, have you not been on the Cruise?? I think you would just love it.

Another Eyebrow Pencil Fan here, would not be without one........or two...or three.......

Love her vivacity and attitude to life..did you see her taking her "chicken fillet" out of her top the other day and waving it around? She doesn't give a stuff about creating the right impression, she's comfortable with who she is and just wants other women to make the best of themselves.
Oh and another vote for her eyebrow pencil!

Fairynuff, love the Avatar, you are getting to look younger every day...lol:giggle:

I watched quite a few of the shows over the weekend, and I too think that she's really great and enthusiastic. A very engaging character and I was riveted watching her, even though I don't normally watch many of the make-up shows. I learnt a lot too! I've already got the eyebrow pencil and the retractable eyeliner, and was tempted by some of the other stuff. However, some of the reviews are quite disappointing.

Was annoyed with Catherine going on about x number of 5 star reviews and giving the impression that they were all high reviews. When I checked on the website, quite a few reviews were really low for those products. This morning, Claire mentioned that one the L'Occitane products had an AVERAGE rating of 4.8 which is far most honest IMO and the best way to inform viewers, especially those without interet access.

Back to Stacey, another fan here!!

I think Stacey is great, a real girl's gal.........

LoveA'Kin, have you not been on the Cruise?? I think you would just love it.

Another Eyebrow Pencil Fan here, would not be without one........or two...or three.......

I agree I like stacey too. She is very freindly and soes not think sh is better then everyone else. I love her lipglosses

I admire that she comes on with no makeup, hair in rollers and actually gives great practical advice on how to apply make up to get different looks. I know it's a beauty product same as the other shows, but when you see AY or Mally etc., doing the makeup, I never seem to "get it". With Stacey's tips, I do. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun and after hearing with a TC talking about the cruise, I wished I was going! That said, I only buy the eye pencils now but if she did a beauty bible, I'd buy it.

Go Stacey!:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I really like Stacy, she is funny and informative and a real woman. However, I do not like her products, they seem to be cheap china made stuff that you could buy off the market for a fraction of the price! (except the eye pencil I'll give her credit for that).

Unfortunatly she can lure me into buying her products due to her fantastic sales technique, but I always regret it when I recieve them! She is a dangerous woman to watch! LOL

I really love stacey and really loved her models prefer stuff.I bought the first ybf TSV and IMO it was horrible - not at all like her models prefer stuff.Stacey really makes me want to try her stuff though so i'll probably give it another go,if she has another tsv.

always try to watch Stacey as she's such fun, so real and down to earth. Bet she is a great mum too. The eyebrow pencils are the onlyh ones I've ever got on with, but I'm not so keen on the YBF stuff. However I did succumb yesterday and ordered an eye kit thingy (think it's an eyeliner and some stuff that will make you look awake, truly a miracle if that works on me!). Was seduced by the fact it worked out at just over £6 per product, tho' the p&p is a bit extortinate for two tiddly items. Was a bit bothered when Stacey said she was not going to be back for a LONG time, sales hype or is she not well and going for an op? Hope she is ok

Like the QVC addicted little weirdo that I am :D I've been feeling kind of guilty that I wasn't really that interested in watching the YBF shows this weekend, and I haven't bought any YBF in well aaaaaages!

I think the reasons for that are probably a combination of factors but I think Stacey is fab so I thought I'd start a thread for some Stacey / YBF love. :grin:

I'm pretty sure I learned a lot about make up from watching Stacey and listening to her tips. I am a sucker for all the "girlfriend" stuff, and I love that she has Joy on her shows and always brings up Flava the girl band! :giggle: Plus I'd much rather have Joy on than any of the blank faced ones they use for beauty shows otherwise!

Plus my favouritist, most comfiest, best fitting, most flattering trousers ever ever ever are some chocolate brown velvety ones from YBF. I will wear them until they crumble from my body! :D

So over to you my lovelies: reasons we love Stacey / Models Prefer / YBF?

Ahem ! Coughs loudly ! They , Madam are pledged to the Im not buying anything for the next 35 days brigade and are currently nailed very firmly to that promise, You are being watched you know. :bandit:

looove Stacey, but i'm afraid the products are below par. i have bought a few items to support her business relaunch, but have been unable to use them. i believe she is targeting the wrong market; this could be a fab mainstream range for teenagers. also, she got it seriously wrong with the brand name.

oh, dear. that's what hubby thought the acronym stood for. wrong brand relaunch.

always try to watch Stacey as she's such fun, so real and down to earth. Bet she is a great mum too. The eyebrow pencils are the onlyh ones I've ever got on with, but I'm not so keen on the YBF stuff. However I did succumb yesterday and ordered an eye kit thingy (think it's an eyeliner and some stuff that will make you look awake, truly a miracle if that works on me!). Was seduced by the fact it worked out at just over £6 per product, tho' the p&p is a bit extortinate for two tiddly items. Was a bit bothered when Stacey said she was not going to be back for a LONG time, sales hype or is she not well and going for an op? Hope she is ok

I noticed that she seemed really choked when she said she wouldn't be back for a long long time, I thought she was close to tears and wondered if they are cutting YBF. something was really upsetting her.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back