L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

35,000 now sold, Warm now sold out but available on Advanced Orders

no wonder QVC gets the great prices because like they say it is their buying power, their turnover must be astronomical (sp)

I think Molton Brown shot themselves in the foot by leaving qvc.. The amount of tsv's they used to sell, wasn't it about 80,000?
L'Occitane have done a great job in filling that gap.. I wonder if qvc would have MB back.. Think id tell them thanks, but no thanks :sun:

TSV is now limited stock.

I agree Daisy, I used to buy MB but have converted to Loccitane since MB left QVC

Yes the MB Christmas TSV did sell in the region of 80,000

I've f.a.r.ted i've got the AD from last time due and i can't justify nearly £50 on shower gel. It is a lovely set but i've got enough to last me until the next TSV. I hope all of you who have ordered enjoy it when it comes.

Absolutely same as me, I hadn't realised until yesterday that it was all washing items - I'm pretty sure I don't smell that much - and I physically cannot get anymore bottles into my shower gel drawer or around the bath anyhoos. Tbh I'm wondering whether to cancel the next AD anyway as I've got so many blummin bottles at home I don't know when I'll ever manage to use them

Absolutely same as me, I hadn't realised until yesterday that it was all washing items - I'm pretty sure I don't smell that much - and I physically cannot get anymore bottles into my shower gel drawer or around the bath anyhoos. Tbh I'm wondering whether to cancel the next AD anyway as I've got so many blummin bottles at home I don't know when I'll ever manage to use them

I just cancelled my AD. the more i thought about it the more i knew i really didn't need it. I already have 2 massive handcreams unopened, the whole of the last AD is still unused. Granted i'm going to give some of it as presents but i'm really trying to cut down.

After much deliberation I've gone for the Floral option which I hope doesn't disappear on it's way to me like the last Xmas TSV I ordered last year...bluddy Parcelnet :devil:

Tell me about it! I could just not decide but in the end went for the floral as really fancy trying that grape stuff. Yes there does seem to be far too much bath / shower stuff but it will make great presents if I'm not keen on anything and I just can't resist this bargin. If you buy L'Occitane in one of their shops QVC is still cheaper even when you add on the postage.

I have used the brand quite a lot in the past but no so much lately so it will be nice to try it again.

But it was the overkill of the dreaded Heavenly Gingerlily which caused so many to run from the MB TSVs.

We all had mountains of it and ended up practically throwing it at people as presents to get rid of it.

I think the thing we remember of MB is how much cheaper than L'Occitane the TSVs where. Under £30 and included skincare too usually.

But it was the overkill of the dreaded Heavenly Gingerlily which caused so many to run from the MB TSVs.

We all had mountains of it and ended up practically throwing it at people as presents to get rid of it.

I think the thing we remember of MB is how much cheaper than L'Occitane the TSVs where. Under £30 and included skincare too usually.

blimey yes I do remember buying 4 one year and giving 2 sets as gifts to my mum and mother in law.one was for me off hubby and the other was split up into smaller gifts...it wasnt me showing off they were just really great value for money!!
my friend di d the same got two sets for her boyfriends sisters for gifts
happy days eh!!??

If MB were still on QVC their TSV's would probably be around £40 too after all their Christmas TSV in 2005 was about £37.

but Molton Brown had lots of lovely full sizes in,at least 6 or 7 as I remember
great tsvs
used to stay up for that one!

I don't know why but the new items in the TSV remind me of childrens products. The design on the front seems to say Winnie the Pooh. I think I am alone in this ,but just wanted to say it here as I've been thinking it all day.

I don't know why but the new items in the TSV remind me of childrens products. The design on the front seems to say Winnie the Pooh. I think I am alone in this ,but just wanted to say it here as I've been thinking it all day.

That is exactly what I thought. Very Winnie the Poohish! :cheeky:

Wish they'd hurry up and ship mine!

decided to get the warm twice when it went limited as i have some elements of the floral still at home and i know that i can gift some of the warm items more. was not keen on the grape shower oil tbh as i used grape all summer.
will try and get the cherry bath stuff on the bay as i am sure someone will be flogging bits of the tsv anyway.
missed out on the rose nuit perfume on easy pays.:sad:
hope you all enjoyed your l'occitane shopping i did.

Latest posts

Back