L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a lavender liquid soap unopened, I have a cherry shower gel unopened, I don't think I would use the grape shower oil (I have an almond one unopened), I have a large rose shower gel unopened, I don't use solid soap so that leaves the milky bath and hand cream.

I'm not keen on the almond liquid soap, I have the almond shower oil unopened, nobody seems to like honey and lemon, I have a shea shower gel or body wash unopened, I don't use solid soap so that leaves the vanilla hand cream and shower gel.

So why am I still tempted? I think I really need to get a grip!

PS I have the orange auto-delivery set from an earlier TSV coming in the middle of next month!

I have a lavender liquid soap unopened, I have a cherry shower gel unopened, I don't think I would use the grape shower oil (I have an almond one unopened), I have a large rose shower gel unopened, I don't use solid soap so that leaves the milky bath and hand cream.

I'm not keen on the almond liquid soap, I have the almond shower oil unopened, nobody seems to like honey and lemon, I have a shea shower gel or body wash unopened, I don't use solid soap so that leaves the vanilla hand cream and shower gel.

PS I have the orange auto-delivery set from an earlier TSV coming in the middle of next month!
I have the orange set coming too but I still went for the tsv,I am a completely hopeless case!! I just fall for it when I see all the products lined up and the lovely boxes!!

i went into the L'Occitane shop today and it was half empty (product-wise and customer too, come to think of it)...i wanted some Cherry B and rose soaps etc.to add to a hamper pressy but they had none :( so went into JL to find they don't stock L'Occitane anymore; odd !!! Tried Debenhams just in case they'd moved there but no luck although i did see a new Smashbox counter there.

p.s. bought an M&S wensleydale and carrot chutney butty which was gorg :D

I've f.a.r.ted i've got the AD from last time due and i can't justify nearly £50 on shower gel. It is a lovely set but i've got enough to last me until the next TSV. I hope all of you who have ordered enjoy it when it comes.

i went into the L'Occitane shop today and it was half empty (product-wise and customer too, come to think of it)...i wanted some Cherry B and rose soaps etc.to add to a hamper pressy but they had none :( so went into JL to find they don't stock L'Occitane anymore; odd !!! Tried Debenhams just in case they'd moved there but no luck although i did see a new Smashbox counter there.

p.s. bought an M&S wensleydale and carrot chutney butty which was gorg :D

my favourite m and s butty too...scrummy

That constitutes a huge stockpile BB so I think you should be f.a.r.ting on the TSV don't you?:tongue2:

That constitutes a huge stockpile BB so I think you should be f.a.r.ting on the TSV don't you?:tongue2:

That's only part of my stockpile!

Good news is that one option of the TSV is now limited so there's not long to hold out! Seriously though having re-read my original post there's no way I need it.

Just to put the anti f.a.r.t.i.n.g argument, I do find that L'occitane is really good for presents, ie the MIL and my own Mum.........what's a girl to do???????

After much deliberation I've gone for the Floral option which I hope doesn't disappear on it's way to me like the last Xmas TSV I ordered last year...bluddy Parcelnet :devil:

Thats £1, 085, 760 WITHOUT p+ps factored in !!

My goodness - I didn't think of that. They must have about 40,000 because when they said they'd sold 20,000 - that was half the stock gone. What a lot of money to take in a single day on L'Occitane by the time they sell the lot - cor blimey. My mum was just saying that they would never take that sort of money in their shops.

My goodness - I didn't think of that. They must have about 40,000 because when they said they'd sold 20,000 - that was half the stock gone. What a lot of money to take in a single day on L'Occitane by the time they sell the lot - cor blimey. My mum was just saying that they would never take that sort of money in their shops.

I think that, as somebody else on the forum has previously suggested, this is precisely the reason why we are seeing so many beauty TSVs in a time of economic recession...

Latest posts

Back