AK is keeping it in the family too.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
It isn't just JR who is inviting her family on to QVC, AK has mentioned in her blog that her daughter is appearing with her on a sterling silver jewellery show at 3.00 pm on Sunday
16th May. :dull:

Whatever next......... will it be their pets, neighbours, the friendly milkman..........aaaaaggghhhh:doh::mysmilie_486:

Oh no, I've just thought......... what if JF, hubby, Scruncher and Bo Jangles decide to appear:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

Perhaps Sunday is "meet the family day" how very uninteresting:wait: next thing we will hear is that Julian will appear with granny burrows in the DIY hour:mysmilie_61:.

Thanks for the heads-up dottiebird; if it was an evening show on a Friday or Saturday, I would defo be getting in the vino, chips and dips, but since it's Sunday afternoon, I'll get in the coffee, cake and big cookies. I'm totally nosy on the AK and JR-related appearances. (I'd maybe give JF and co. tho'.)

Apparently, Claire Sutton too............... OH NO.

From Claire's blog........

We had the mums of Coronation Street stars on QVC for Beauty Day, sharing stories about their star daughters.

This has inspired me, Julia and Alison to do the same - and some of our mums and daughters will be joining us on air for our Get Gorgeous Event on Friday 14th - Sunday 16th May.

You silly people are ruining my smashbox anticipation with your family parade, go away!:ninja:

Oh no, I've just thought......... what if JF, hubby, Scruncher and Bo Jangles decide to appear:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:[/QUOTE]

It's only a matter of time - didn't they have 'pet product' hours at one point ???
:mysmilie_48:

And a little thought too - we could all appear on QVC in an hour or two of our choice. Based on the 6 degrees of separation theory, we must all be related to at least one of the presenters......:mysmilie_15:

Get your preferences in now !!!!

Oh no, I've just thought......... what if JF, hubby, Scruncher and Bo Jangles decide to appear:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

It's only a matter of time - didn't they have 'pet product' hours at one point ???
:mysmilie_48:

And a little thought too - we could all appear on QVC in an hour or two of our choice. Based on the 6 degrees of separation theory, we must all be related to at least one of the presenters......:mysmilie_15:

Get your preferences in now !!!![/QUOTE]

Bagsy Anthony Heyward - I'd love relations with him :tongue:

How long before we are treated to "make over the guest bedroom" at one of their houses? I mean at a presenter's house rather than one of the several houses a single presenter happens to own! Or a garden make over in a presenter's garden or "On holiday with Ann Dawson....see Ann with the essential fashion, beauty and jewellery items to make that long trip abroad a complete experience "

Personally, I'd like to see them all go off on a cruise, taking with them nothing but a range of Kim & Co skirts and tops and a little Birkenstock, plus some of the more 'Captain's table' items of Butler & Wilson. Plus they'd need some Quacker for the deck activities, don't you thiink?

I'd generously allow them to take all their relatives too.

Does anyone think that maybe QVC have read all the negative reaction about JR's family appearing and have suddenly decided to create a presenter's family event to make it look as though it was a deliberate act and not just jobby nepotism? I think we might know what QVC are up to here. How long after JR's announcement did the other presenters reveal their family appearances too? If it didn't happen at the same time or very soon after, I'd be deeply suspicious.

It's not a new thing, Paul Lavers often had his family on, and his son also worked for QVC. Debbie Flint also used to have her children and husband on the New Year show.

All a bit cringeworthy IMO.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's not a new thing, Paul Lavers often had his family on, and his son also worked for QVC. Debbie Flint also used to have her children and husband on at the New Year show.

All a bit cringeworthy IMO.:rolleyes:

Think Paul Lavers' son, James, still works for QVC. Doesn't he present the Nintendo DS?

Lets hope JR's mother can keep her daughter in line and tell her off when she's being her usual rude self!! Now THAT I'd like to see!!

Apparently, Claire Sutton too............... OH NO.

From Claire's blog........

We had the mums of Coronation Street stars on QVC for Beauty Day, sharing stories about their star daughters.

This has inspired me, Julia and Alison to do the same - and some of our mums and daughters will be joining us on air for our Get Gorgeous Event on Friday 14th - Sunday 16th May.

Oh Pleeeeeeze. Do we really want all this carp?

P xx

Lets hope JR's mother can keep her daughter in line and tell her off when she's being her usual rude self!! Now THAT I'd like to see!!

The fact the lady is appearing at all would indicate to me that she likes a bit of attention like JR herself.:emo:

I for one am looking forward to seeing Julia's mum and watching the dynamic between them, and Sophie too plus Simon, oh lordy the noise, the fawning, the hair flicking, the merry little quips, how will they get any selling done? do you reckon mum and daughter will be doing a bit of modelling? Maybe all three will wear the same thing to showcase its crosss generational appeal?

Latest posts

Back