AK is keeping it in the family too.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

elizabeth5d.jpg

I don't think JR does sharing.

Just remembered JR really embarrassing Ralph because she was on air and he was having dinner with AK. It was really cringey.

Brilliant picture Vampyre, that was exactly the image in my head when I read the previous posts. What a cringefest it is going to be.

I know by rights Princess Margaret should be the Princess Royal but a) I am lazy so didn't look for a pic and b) Margo was a better looking doll anyway.

it would be nice if Sara G popped in with her little boy, a bit of welcome relief from all the relatives vying for their 15 minutes of fame. Her baby must be about 4 months? and I bet he is looking really cute.

not sure i can stand an hr of claire and her mummy who at that age calls them mummy i cringe everytime she says it

I know by rights Princess Margaret should be the Princess Royal but a) I am lazy so didn't look for a pic and b) Margo was a better looking doll anyway.

Off topic but incorrect. The title is given to the eldest daughter of the sovereign. Princess Elizabeth (HM) did not get it as her aunt (Princess Mary) held the title until her death in 1965.

Off topic but incorrect. The title is given to the eldest daughter of the sovereign. Princess Elizabeth (HM) did not get it as her aunt (Princess Mary) held the title until her death in 1965.

Sorry but I'm not incorrect, just obviously badly expressed. When I mentioned the Princess Royal I meant Princess Anne ie 3 generations of royals like the Roberts circus will be. That picture nice though it is only features two generations of the family.

Apparently, Claire Sutton too............... OH NO.

From Claire's blog........

We had the mums of Coronation Street stars on QVC for Beauty Day, sharing stories about their star daughters.

This has inspired me, Julia and Alison to do the same - and some of our mums and daughters will be joining us on air for our Get Gorgeous Event on Friday 14th - Sunday 16th May.

I can't see Claire scheduled in to be working at all this weekend, and on Julia's blog she mentions only that herself and Alison Keenan's families are involved. Shame as I was hoping for a gander at Claire's family!

Sorry but I'm not incorrect, just obviously badly expressed. When I mentioned the Princess Royal I meant Princess Anne ie 3 generations of royals like the Roberts circus will be. That picture nice though it is only features two generations of the family.

:blush:Oops, apologies vampyre. Been away too long, BTW great Parky pic of the Windsor 'girls.'

I for one am looking forward to seeing Julia's mum and watching the dynamic between them

Can you imagine JR's mum saying "Stop showing off Julie!" Anyone of an age will remember that terrible shameful phrase from mum, together with "she's no better than she ought to be", whatever that means?

Jude xx

Well I won't be watching any of JR's shows. I'm making my own protest. Don't see the point of having presenters families on screen either. Smacks of keeping it in the family IMO.

P xx

Latest posts

Back