QVC Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phew - thankfully they're not going to be nekkid. I don't think my delicate sensibilities and pure, innocent eyes could cope with the sight of the QVC presenters in the altogether, covering their bits with a randomly placed Click-Free Back Up System.

This will solve all my present dilemmas, hope my son's teacher likes it.

Would anyone on this site buy a calendar with pictures of the salespeople at their local currys or comet to put on the wall? Why then would anyone in their right mind buy the QVC calendar?
I'm sure there will be some people ou there sad enough to fork out for this piece of QVC self promotion.

Phew - thankfully they're not going to be nekkid. I don't think my delicate sensibilities and pure, innocent eyes could cope with the sight of the QVC presenters in the altogether, covering their bits with a randomly placed Click-Free Back Up System.

Oh my goodness what a brilliant opportunity missed. They could have made a small fortune by sponsorship from their regulars. AY smearing her chest with factor 150, Catherine with some strategically placed Bibby embellishments, Julia showing alternative ways to sport B&W baubles, Dawson reclining amid a selection of Paves hair pieces, Craig posing with a cheeky cooks essential saucepan.... They might even have sold a few calendars!

Would anyone on this site buy a calendar with pictures of the salespeople at their local currys or comet to put on the wall? Why then would anyone in their right mind buy the QVC calendar?
I'm sure there will be some people ou there sad enough to fork out for this piece of QVC self promotion.

I had to click on the youtube clip. OMG. Glen Campbell (James Bond with a glass of champagne in his hand) & Craig Rowe posing in a little bit of grass is just :doh: .

Why would I want these faces staring at me for 12 blooming months. I'm sticking to my Firemen calender thank you very much :blush:.

I feel like putting your comment down on the qvc comments page Louise. Shall I do it? x

Wow, you have to buy it? Even if it was given away for free I wouldn't want this hanging on my wall. Wow, imagine the state of the wall around the calendar during Jiff Franks' month - all the darts will play hell with your wallpaper!

I had to click on the youtube clip. OMG. Glen Campbell (James Bond with a glass of champagne in his hand) & Craig Rowe posing in a little bit of grass is just :doh: .

Why would I want these faces staring at me for 12 blooming months. I'm sticking to my Firemen calender thank you very much :blush:.

I feel like putting your comment down on the qvc comments page Louise. Shall I do it? x

I was tempted too! It wouldn't have been published though.

If it were in aid of charity, I could just about understand it. They obviously think of themselves as celebrities, rather than sales people!

I am speechless - makes my 'gratuitously-cute-kitten-a-day' calender look like fine art. Check 'last clicks' next April - they'll be paying us to take the stock off their hands.

Oh good grief!!!! It's not even FREE?!?!?!?!

I thought it might be free for the "special" customers like the ones who got the Elemis TSV pre-order email but not for the rest of us, that way they would have ended up with everyone naffed off!

I have just left a comment 'What charity is this for'?? Bet they don't put it on as I'm sure if it was for charity they would be saying that already!!

Its a tough choice......I'm not sure whether to go for it or whether to go for the 'Cold Callers Who Call In The Middle Of Ya Tea' 2011 calander.

You could always stick it on the fridge door (especially Mr Campbell's month)....would work as a great diet aid....would keep me away anyway!!

What a great Secret Santa present.......when you draw the name of the office b*tch out of the hat this year:grin: Imagine their face when they unwrap it.:devil:

I just can't imagine who would buy it though?!

All I can think is, if people have a hankering after a certain presenter??

Latest posts

Back