QVC Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I first saw this thread I assumed that it would be a free gift with purchases.

I cannot begin to imagine the people who will actually pay for this.

Maybe it will become a prize on The Morning Show!

If they can't shift them they'll start doing them as a 'Santa Surprise', free but with a p+p charge that will be on Easy Pay!

Oh my goodness what a brilliant opportunity missed. They could have made a small fortune by sponsorship from their regulars. AY smearing her chest with factor 150, Catherine with some strategically placed Bibby embellishments, Julia showing alternative ways to sport B&W baubles, Dawson reclining amid a selection of Paves hair pieces, Craig posing with a cheeky cooks essential saucepan.... They might even have sold a few calendars!

OMG this thread is hilarious, thank you everybody :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Oh my goodness what a brilliant opportunity missed. They could have made a small fortune by sponsorship from their regulars. AY smearing her chest with factor 150, Catherine with some strategically placed Bibby embellishments, Julia showing alternative ways to sport B&W baubles, Dawson reclining amid a selection of Paves hair pieces, Craig posing with a cheeky cooks essential saucepan.... They might even have sold a few calendars!

We have to be thankful that it is not a talking version, bit like those awful parrot's you could get that repeated everything you said. I'm sure QVC sold a singing fish on a plaque once that sang if you were near it.

Everytime you walk past the presenter comes out with one of their well known catch phrases! Imagine the month with JF and every day hearing 'I'm such a girlie' or AY 'literally jump to the phones' perfect gift for your literal doctor in surgery area or vicar in actual church. :cheeky:

We have to be thankful that it is not a talking version, bit like those awful parrot's you could get that repeated everything you said. I'm sure QVC sold a singing fish on a plaque once that sang if you were near it.

Everytime you walk past the presenter comes out with one of their well known catch phrases! Imagine the month with JF and every day hearing 'I'm such a girlie' or AY 'literally jump to the phones' perfect gift for your literal doctor in surgery area or vicar in actual church. :cheeky:

good grief, we'd all be gibbering wrecks by 5th January!! :sweat:

The nerve to charge for it & not going to any charity except of course the QVC Presenters charity:yawn:

What a great Secret Santa present.......when you draw the name of the office b*tch out of the hat this year:grin: Imagine their face when they unwrap it.:devil:

nearly spat my tea all over the (non QVC) laptop laughing at that. Brilliant.

I bet the sad T callers will buy it in their droves. You know the ones I mean - the ones that think the presenters are actually friends of theirs, and they phone up the studio saying 'Oh Julia, did you get my last letter?'
Those people make me want to put my foot through the TV screen. :angry:

I had to click on the youtube clip. OMG. Glen Campbell (James Bond with a glass of champagne in his hand) & Craig Rowe posing in a little bit of grass is just :doh: .

Why would I want these faces staring at me for 12 blooming months. I'm sticking to my Firemen calender thank you very much :blush:.

I feel like putting your comment down on the qvc comments page Louise. Shall I do it? x

Somehow, Dippy, I don't think the powers that be at QVC would post it. Can't think why!

I bet the sad T callers will buy it in their droves. You know the ones I mean - the ones that think the presenters are actually friends of theirs, and they phone up the studio saying 'Oh Julia, did you get my last letter?'
Those people make me want to put my foot through the TV screen. :angry:

Presumable the same telephone "friends" that get cut off without even so much as a goodbye! (very rude thing to do IMO).

Well I'm going to have to buy one now just to remind me next year of the laughs I've had reading this thread!!! :mysmilie_483:

Imagine if was like the pictures in Harry Potter and the characters could move in and out of each others month, you'd end up with more and more of them as the year progressed all elbowing each other to be at the front!!! :mysmilie_505:

why stop at a calendar? Why can't we have a diary too with "helpful" hints on "fashion" and beauty? At the top of each day theycould print a reminder to checl out the TSV as they know how thick we all are!
Or how about a calendar where they are done up as celebrities a la "Stars in their eyes" now that would be worth seeing. Ali K as Madonna, J R J H and J F as the Pussy Cat Dolls?

Says a percentage of all sales will go to Breastcancer Care. Have they added that after reading this thread??

Wonder how many they'll get returned within the 30 days?

You mean good old Billy Bass :) Ah memories.......

I'd like to see the naked calendar too, especially Mr Rowe, fwooar, that I would pay for :)

Legends in their own lunch times...exactly why would anybody want a presenters callender, why, why, why???? Shall we have a st.com callender and flog it to them?? I baggsy June in my bikini....:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

Legends in their own lunch times...exactly why would anybody want a presenters callender, why, why, why???? Shall we have a st.com callender and flog it to them?? I baggsy June in my bikini....:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

good idea...i'll be November in my birthday suit :mysmilie_518:

Latest posts

Back