Decleor tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know I am not Judith but you can go into your account on the QVC website. You just need to log in with your account number and pin then from there you can view your order status etc....

Thanks Sazza! I have never noticed that information there and I check my order status regularly, duh! What would silly sausages like me do without this forum eh?:D

Mine arrived today too.

Great value in my opinion.

I shall continue to use may Alpha H Liquid Gold 3 nights a week and add this to my routine.

I got my OTO this morning which I thought was very quick delivery :)

TSV wasn't shipped till a day or so later but hopefully it will arrive over the next couple of days.

The TSV i bourght for my Mum's Birthday arrived yesterday and was shipped last Friday - that's very quick for QVC. I was amazed that was standard postage too. if i ever order anything which is rare these days it takes the full 7 bloomin working days!!

Mime came today too, along with the neroli i accidently ordered in a moment of weakness. Looking forward to using my hydra floral tonight, I missed it.

When I ordered the kit I wasn't fussed about the cleansing water, but I love love love the smell. It reminds me of the Harmonie Essentielle I had yonks ago. Looking forward to trying it tonight.

I used the cleansing water last night and really liked it, but I had to use a fair amount to get all of my make up off. My make up was pretty light - tinted moisturiser, a dusting of SB halo and mascara. I'm probably about 1cm into the bottle now! Surely I'm doing something wrong?

How much does everyone else use of this?

I used the cleansing water last night and really liked it, but I had to use a fair amount to get all of my make up off. My make up was pretty light - tinted moisturiser, a dusting of SB halo and mascara. I'm probably about 1cm into the bottle now! Surely I'm doing something wrong?

How much does everyone else use of this?

ooo I'm a cleansing water expert. I started to use it around ten years ago - when i was diagnosed with adult acne - not the rosacea i have now and I went to decleor in Selfridges as i'd seen it on QVC - they recommended the harmonie range as it was known then now it's know the harmonie and rose d'orient range depending on the product. The cleansing water forms part of that range.

It is lovely and gentle and soothing and is designed to very gently cleanse hypersensitive skin so it doesn't work, i don't think as a thorough everyday cleanser. It is lovely in the morning but unless i was suffering a reaction I wouldn't use it as my take off make-up cleanser. I would say its a better emergency fix for very sensitive days and over the summer it feels lovely and cooling in the mornings or even as your toner in the evenings.

ooo I'm a cleansing water expert. I started to use it around ten years ago - when i was diagnosed with adult acne - not the rosacea i have now and I went to decleor in Selfridges as i'd seen it on QVC - they recommended the harmonie range as it was known then now it's know the harmonie and rose d'orient range depending on the product. The cleansing water forms part of that range.

It is lovely and gentle and soothing and is designed to very gently cleanse hypersensitive skin so it doesn't work, i don't think as a thorough everyday cleanser. It is lovely in the morning but unless i was suffering a reaction I wouldn't use it as my take off make-up cleanser. I would say its a better emergency fix for very sensitive days and over the summer it feels lovely and cooling in the mornings or even as your toner in the evenings.

Ah, that would make more sense then! I always double cleanse at night so this'll be an ideal second cleanser to use once my make up's dissolved. It did a pretty good job and removing all my make up though, there werer no tell tale mascara smudges this morning!

I agree that it is really soothing, it really helped refresh my eyes. Would be a great product for travel too. And it just smells divine!

Got my TSV too.
Was very shocked with the amount of different parabens in the products.
I remember Fiona emphasising the fact that the Aromessence oils did not
contain any nasties like parabens. Well what about the rest of the products?
Bit disappointed :confused:

Latest posts

Back