Wrap-It TSV 23/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

An 85 piece set, according to Debbie Flint’s blog. Interestingly, on QVC US, there’s this 85 piece Wrap It set on clearance…

Hmm...if they honour the current exchange rate
  • $17 = £13.33 plus VAT @ 20% = £16
  • plus p&p @ £3.95 = £19.95.

Again, Mr Akimbo might appreciate this level of organisation, but I got it so wrong with that other organising TSV a few weeks ago I wouldn't risk it.

Come on QVC make our day by selling this at 20 quid delivered...your QVC US rejects have been sussed!

Attachments

• Wrap it TSV 1.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 1.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Wrap it TSV 2.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 2.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Wrap it TSV 3.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Wrap it TSV 4.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 4.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Wrap it TSV 5.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 5.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 60
Hmm...if they honour the current exchange rate
  • $17 = £13.33 plus VAT @ 20% = £16
  • plus p&p @ £3.95 = £19.95.

Again, Mr Akimbo might appreciate this level of organisation, but I got it so wrong with that other organising TSV a few weeks ago I wouldn't risk it.

Come on QVC make our day by selling this at 20 quid delivered...your QVC US rejects have been sussed!
The previous set was not nearly as useful as they made out, in fact, I haven't used any yet.

As usual, I got caught by the hype, thinking I could hang lots of things up, and not realising I have nothing suitable to hang them on. Yes, I am an idiot! But I will use them for something when I think how.

I may return my pan set now they will collect it for free. The griddle is good, but I suspect I will never use the large pan.

Wrap It 85 Piece Home Storage & Tidy Kit
Item Number: 736644
QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.99
P&P £2.95

Say goodbye to tangled cables and cluttered spaces with the help of this incredible 85-piece organisation RX kit from Wrap-It. Offering a variety of cable management solutions, including cable clips, clams, stick-em dots and squares, cable labels and ties, each product is designed to help you streamline your living space and keep your cords in check. Made from durable nylon and thermo-plastic-rubber, these handy tools are perfect for organising your home office or workshop.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Wrap-It 85 Piece Home Storage & Tidy Kit from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £27 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £17.99 plus P&P, you’re saving £9.01.
Super collection - DIY brand Wrap It looked at the plethora of wire organisers, cable holders and cord management solutions, then curated the perfection collection with endless uses. You'll go from knotty to neat in a flash!
Clips and stick-em dots - ensure your chargers and wires never fall to the back of your drawer or desk with the cable clips, and use the stick-em dots and squares to stick a variety of products to the walls. You could even stick them to the floor to help flatten carpet corners.
Labels and clams - the hook-and-loop cable clams will help you manage cords, cables and wires, while the hook-and-loop cable labels further help with organisation. The self-gripping perforated roll allows you to tear off as much or as little hook-and-loop as you need.
  • Nylon, thermo-plastic rubber
Contains:
  • 8 x Cable Clips
  • 4 x 5" Cable Clams
  • 20 x Stick-Em Dots
  • 16 x Stick-Em Squares
  • 16 x Cable Labels Medium
  • 10 x 5" cable ties
  • 10 x 8" cable ties
  • 1 x 6' perforated roll
All measurements are approximate

The previous set was not nearly as useful as they made out, in fact, I haven't used any yet.

As usual, I got caught by the hype, thinking I could hang lots of things up, and not realising I have nothing suitable to hang them on. Yes, I am an idiot! But I will use them for something when I think how.

I may return my pan set now they will collect it for free. The griddle is good, but I suspect I will never use the large pan.
I got momentarily excited by this kit but I thought to myself is this a solution I really need? ....and the answer has to be no. I keep cables in a lock and lock and that works for me, they haven't got tangled but if that ever became an issue, I've got plenty of elastic hair ties that'll do the job just as well. The sticky dots will only stick up the most flimsy of items like battery powered plastic lights as shown in the pic. The kit might look a bit smarter than lacky bands and duck tape but do the same job, so for me it'd be a waste of money.

Latest posts

Back