Elizabeth Grant TSV 23/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived at 11 this morning.👍 Still undecided about the perfume but the rest was worth the money.
Mine arrived a few days after yours @Patsy. The bath gel and body cream great sizes and love the fragrances. Face cream and serum generous sizes. Face cream feels soothing. Serum not keen on the delivery as too much comes out. Would prefer a pump application. One thing is that EG do not scrimp on sizes. Really good value for money. The body cream in the bath & body works is a thicker texture and I think has more of a vanilla scent. Vanilla fragrance is definitely different to bath & body. Enjoying both sets of fragrances. Fabulous vfm.

Mine arrived a few days after yours @Patsy. The bath gel and body cream great sizes and love the fragrances. Face cream and serum generous sizes. Face cream feels soothing. Serum not keen on the delivery as too much comes out. Would prefer a pump application. One thing is that EG do not scrimp on sizes. Really good value for money. The body cream in the bath & body works is a thicker texture and I think has more of a vanilla scent. Vanilla fragrance is definitely different to bath & body. Enjoying both sets of fragrances. Fabulous vfm.
👍👍

Latest posts

Back