• EG TSV 1.jpg
    EG TSV 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 154
Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248469
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £0.00

Enhance your daily skincare routine with this fantastic three-piece collection from Elizabeth Grant, which includes Torricelumn Absolute Featherlight Day Cream, Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream and Supreme Essence of Torricelumn. A powerful trio designed to help boost skin hydration and minimise the key signs of ageing, its your ticket to a radiant and healthy-looking complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Elizabeth Grant Torricelumn Absolute 3 Piece Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £100 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £62.02.
Day-to-night hydration – both infused with Torricelumn 100, the day and night creams in this set will make a mighty addition to your beauty routine. Use them morning and evening to help maintain and re-balance, for skin that feels moisturised and appears revitalised from AM to PM.
A super serum - this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum works to deliver long-lasting hydration, helping to lock in moisture. The result? Smooth, plumped, youthful-looking skin that you won't be able to stop admiring! Its formula is also designed to help your skin feel wonderfully hydrated, plus take on a more illuminated appearance. It's a must-have product to add to your skincare routine.
Contains:
  • Torricelumn Absolute Featherlight Day Cream (50ml) - an exceptionally lightweight day cream formulated to replenish skin hydration, helping to maintain a healthy, youthful-looking complexion. Enriched with Torricelumn 100 and prebiotics, as well as beetroot, sage, cucumber, wild yam and clover extracts. Suitable for all skin types
  • Torricelumn Absolute Transformation Night Cream (50ml) – a probiotic-rich night cream designed to help boost skin hydration, while supporting the skin’s natural barrier, for a complexion that looks balanced, smooth and clear. Contains Torricelumn 100, fermented honey, puri peptide and chrono peptide, along with sage, cucumber, wild yam and clover extracts. Suitable for all skin types
  • Supreme Essence of Torricelumn (100ml) – a hydrating serum that works to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections, leaving your skin looking smoother and more radiant. Infused with Torricelumn, ubiquinone, marula oil and Japanese green tea. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x spatula

My first time of posting for a few weeks. A speeding car smashed into the side of my brother's car 3 weeks ago, right where I was sitting. Came out of nowhere when we were turning to go to Crown Point in Leeds.

Frightening experience. I had to be cut out of car, roof had to be taken off as well. There were workmen digging the road up and they were fantastic. The ambulance folk cut my clothes off and I was more bothered about my leggings being new and didn't want them to do it. Lol.

Upshot, pelvis fractured in two places, ribs and shoulder crippling me, but they are stable fractures so should heal in about 12 weeks. Day after my birthday as well. Was off to spend birthday money.

I can't move much, but have to try, I can get upstairs to toilet on my hands and knees, but is very painful. Husband is being fantastic.

Police have the driver and between him and the temporary lights, which were not working very well (they said they had already spoken to Leeds council about them before our accident), they reckon I was lucky. If my brother's car hadn't been a sturdy tough oldish Mazda the result could have been a lot worse.

Sorry for the long post, but just goes to show, one second all is fine, next second all has gone wrong.

My brother is okish. Bruised ribs and a bang on his foot. He is very sore but plays it down a lot.

My first time of posting for a few weeks. A speeding car smashed into the side of my brother's car 3 weeks ago, right where I was sitting. Came out of nowhere when we were turning to go to Crown Point in Leeds.

Frightening experience. I had to be cut out of car, roof had to be taken off as well. There were workmen digging the road up and they were fantastic. The ambulance folk cut my clothes off and I was more bothered about my leggings being new and didn't want them to do it. Lol.

Upshot, pelvis fractured in two places, ribs and shoulder crippling me, but they are stable fractures so should heal in about 12 weeks. Day after my birthday as well. Was off to spend birthday money.

I can't move much, but have to try, I can get upstairs to toilet on my hands and knees, but is very painful. Husband is being fantastic.

Police have the driver and between him and the temporary lights, which were not working very well (they said they had already spoken to Leeds council about them before our accident), they reckon I was lucky. If my brother's car hadn't been a sturdy tough oldish Mazda the result could have been a lot worse.

Sorry for the long post, but just goes to show, one second all is fine, next second all has gone wrong.
oh my God, how awful. How frightening it must have been. I hope you make good progress for a full recovery Catz. Xxx

oh my God, how awful. How frightening it must have been. I hope you make good progress for a full recovery Catz. Xxx
Thank you. Too scarey for words. Can't thank the emergency services enough. And the men digging the hole in the road. They were all excellent.
The ambulance man who stayed with me in the car when the fire brigade were cutting me out was fantastic. Never left my side in trauma dept and even came to see me when I was admitted to ward.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.

Ouch so sorry .♥️

So sorry to read this. Sending you all best wishes for a speedy recovery. ❤️

My brother is okish. Bruised ribs and a bang on his foot. He is very sore but plays it down a lot.
****** hell! So sorry to read this, but it sounds like you had excellent care….. hope you make a good recovery and aren’t in too much pain.

****** hell! So sorry to read this, but it sounds like you had excellent care….. hope you make a good recovery and aren’t in too much pain.
Pain has been severe, I have a bottle of morphine but it makes me very sick so not taking it. Funny it didn't make me sick in hospital. Help from emergency services was brilliant. Couldn't fault them and they were very caring.

Latest posts

Back