Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 304
Wow that looks very chunky but I quite like the blue one. Not to wear out you understand but it would be a change from me wearing my dressing gown all day. I really do get very cold and this might do the trick.

CC

I need it. My house is an igloo masquerading as a deep freeze 🥶🥶

CC
I know the feeling. I was very careful about how long my heating was on for each day last winter but this year so far, because the house feels extra cold and miserable, I’ve been whacking it on for longer already and winter has only just really started.

I do like the look of this TSV. I’ve got a thing about houndstooth and a couple of the other options also look lovely. I’ll have a look when it launches but if I’m honest with myself, I have enough such cosy tops and wrap things already so if the price isn’t right, I’ll have to talk myself out of it.

One button isn't enough for me in my igloo with no gas atm and my front garden marked out to be dug up for them to look at my gas pipe for a pressure problem. (After many phone calls and much complaining).
❄️☃️
Luckily I'm very cosy in my teddy bear hoodie etc. At least we have plenty of electric heaters and Just Eat is a blessing. But what I'm saying is, this coatigan isn't designed for the very cold days.

Cozee Home Oversized Hooded Coatigan
Item Number: 199323
QVC Price £39.96
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

When the weather is cold outside, it's best to nestle down at home and surround yourself with all things cosy we say! And when it comes to fashion, it has to be comforting warm pieces to wrap up in, like this oversized hooded Coatigan from Cozee Home. Featuring a stylish print, cosy hood and front button fastening, it's the perfect cover-up to pop over your pyjamas, or if you're brave enough to venture out, it will look just as great with jeans and a tee!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cozee Home Hooded Coatigan from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £39.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.97 plus P&P, you're saving £9.99.
Keep out the cold - this snuggly design features cuffed armholes along with a soft, cosy collar and hood for extra warmth around your neck. Plus, you can wear it open or closed using the newly featured button fastening to help ensure you feel extra-toasty during the winter months. Whether you're pottering around the house, working from home or dashing out to run errands, this coatigan is exactly what you want… in fact, you may never want to take it off!
Cozee sherpa - designed to imitate the look of a real sheep's fleece, this luxurious fabric from Cozee Home has a lofty pile on the face of the fabric that feels springy to the touch. It's the perfect fabric to provide warmth and insulation when temperatures dip.
Now, which print? Take your pick from five gorgeous all-over prints that give this coatigan a stylish finish. Love animal print? Then you’re going to feel roar-some in Black Leopard or Grey Leopard. Like a classic check? Choose timeless Blue Plaid or Pink Check. Want to stand out in a print icon? Opt for the monochrome must-have that is Black Houndstooth.
  • Hood and collar
  • Button fastening
  • Side seam pockets
  • Long sleeves with cuffs
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:

• Black Leopard
  • Grey Leopard
  • Blue Plaid
  • Pink Check
  • Black Houndstooth

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S/M: 134.6cm (53"), L/XL: 148.6cm (58.5"), 2XL/3XL: 162.6cm (64")
  • Length: S/M: 84.5cm (33.3"), L/XL: 86.7cm (34.1"), 2XL/3XL: 88.9cm (35")
All measurements are approximate

This looks enormous - I could probably camp out in it 🎪 Not for me I'm afraid as I wouldn't be able to move around in it as it would be too bulky. Looks warm though.

CC

This looks enormous - I could probably camp out in it 🎪 Not for me I'm afraid as I wouldn't be able to move around in it as it would be too bulky. Looks warm though.

CC
It's going to take over the drawers & shed everywhere, like the others in my household.

I don't know about anyone else but it seems like a bit of a pointless garment. It's big open neckline doesn't exactly scream cosy to me. One little button and no belt won't stop it flapping open. If you want something to throw on when you're walking the dog around the block, put a blinking coat on, it's probably hanging up beside the dog's lead. If you want to be cosy indoors and you don't want to sit around in dressing gown all day then get yourself one those sherpa fleece lined hoodies with a kangaroo pocket, they're longer in the body and you can really snuggle up inside them, a good quality one won't cost much more than the price of this TSV . I can't see why anyone would choose to wear this to drive the kids to school - If don't want to take your pj's off, then this garment isn't going to do much to hide the fact, a proper coat on the other hand will do, and it won't take any extra effort either. Like I said, pretty pointless imo!

Last edited:
I thought it looked hideous on everyone to be honest, I mean, exactly what is it meant to be? May as well wear your dressing gown and save £30 imo. Surely it would get in the way when you're trying to do any housework etc,

Latest posts

Back